Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save to Borrow account

Options
  • 27-07-2015 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi,

I may have to transfer a sum of money from y Save to Borrow account to my current account very shortly. As far as I can remember it requires 7 days notice? If I give notice to lodge a sum from the STB to my current account today can I cancel this request without penalty before the 7 days are up?Also, how do I give the notice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

actuar90 wrote: »
    Hi,

I may have to transfer a sum of money from y Save to Borrow account to my current account very shortly. As far as I can remember it requires 7 days notice? If I give notice to lodge a sum from the STB to my current account today can I cancel this request without penalty before the 7 days are up?Also, how do I give the notice?
    Hi actuar90,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

The notice for this type of Deposit account can be 7 or 14 calendar days. If you request to withdraw funds from the account and then wish to cancel this request, please call our Deposit team on 1890 365 254 and our representatives can cancel this for you.

If you have this deposit account added for viewing on your 365 Online, you can request to withdraw the funds online. Please click on the "Withdraw Funds" button next to the account name on your 365 Home page.

If you do not have the account added online, please call the above number to request this, our representatives can also confirm with you whether your Deposit account has 7 or 14 calendar days notice.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah 

Advertisement