Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipstick Ranges like Maybelline's Superstay

Options
  • 27-07-2015 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a fan of the Maybelline Superstay 24 hr style of lipstick. The kind you stick on in the morning and can generally forget about it :P I have a couple of the shades, but I'm looking for a change and wondering what other brands have similar style lipsticks that don't really need re-application every time you have a drink or eat something? Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I like the Stay Pout range from Seventeen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Rimmels Provocolips range has real staying power! The only thing with it though is that it can be quite drying on the lips, you need to keep it topped up with clear gloss or Vaseline to stop it drying out your lips and going flakey. But the staying power is great and I need to take it off with make up remover!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Max Factor Lipfinity is another one that's a stain that lasts all day, but is very drying.
    The 24-hour Maybelline one is great for lasting all day, but you have to keep using that lipbalm to keep your lips feeling moisturised.

I also love Rimmel Apocalips.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

fussyonion wrote: »
    Max Factor Lipfinity is another one that's a stain that lasts all day, but is very drying.
    The 24-hour Maybelline one is great for lasting all day, but you have to keep using that lipbalm to keep your lips feeling moisturised.

I also love Rimmel Apocalips.

Yes, actually Lipfinity is the other one I've tried, but it's very dry and flaky.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies!

Advertisement