Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fresh Mussels

Options
  • 27-07-2015 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there, we are coming to Donegal in a weeks time a family gathering. Staying around Ardara. i want to cook mussels in our holiday home. Does anyone know where I can buy fresh mussels in an around the area. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Try the local supermarket and if they don't have any, take a trip to Killybegs which isn't too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rosebud8

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

killybegs has a fish stall, fish shop in mountcharles

Thanks ednwin is mountcharles an area in killybegs. This will be our first trip to donegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭redbeaard

There is a new fish shop in Ardara, well by new I mean it's been there about a year. Yer man working there is pure sound so if he don't have it he'll send you in the right direction. The shop is on the church side of town beshide Diver's.

• Advertisement

Thanks all!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

redbeaard wrote: »
    There is a new fish shop in Ardara, well by new I mean it's been there about a year. Yer man working there is pure sound so if he don't have it he'll send you in the right direction. The shop is on the church side of town beshide Diver's.

i was trying to think if there was one but couldnt remember seeing one !

mountcharles is about a 30 min drive one way !

Advertisement