Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract extended without my agreement

Options
  • 27-07-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

my original Eircom contract is due to expire in September & I want my online account to reflect this now so I do not have any issues in September if I choose to switch provider.

I added the UK calls package to my account last September & the phone agent renewed my 18 month contract from then. I specifically asked her if my contract would be extended at the time & said I would not take the addon if it did. I was told it is only a 30 day rolling contract for that addon.

A few weeks later I noticed my account was now in a new 18 month contract from September 14, I called again to query it & was told it will be fixed & don't worry about it. It has not been fixed.

I have the order reference for the addon which I will provide in a pm with my account if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ffocused wrote: »
    my original Eircom contract is due to expire in September & I want my online account to reflect this now so I do not have any issues in September if I choose to switch provider.

I added the UK calls package to my account last September & the phone agent renewed my 18 month contract from then. I specifically asked her if my contract would be extended at the time & said I would not take the addon if it did. I was told it is only a 30 day rolling contract for that addon.

A few weeks later I noticed my account was now in a new 18 month contract from September 14, I called again to query it & was told it will be fixed & don't worry about it. It has not been fixed.

I have the order reference for the addon which I will provide in a pm with my account if needed.
    Sorry to hear this ffocused

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

Pm sent

Any update yet?

Any update yet?
    Apologies for the delays - ffocused

I will have an update for you within the next hour

Thank you

Al

Still waiting....

• Advertisement

Still waiting....
    Hi ffocused

Thanks for taking my call confirming the contract will not be extended. I will email you confirmation of this today.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement