Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Child therapist Laois

Options
  • 27-07-2015 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭

Hi, would anyone have a recommendation for a child therapist for a 10 year old who suffers from bouts of extremem worry\anxiety in certain cases.

thanks,

R

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Roselm

riddles wrote: »
    Hi, would anyone have a recommendation for a child therapist for a 10 year old who suffers from bouts of extremem worry\anxiety in certain cases.

thanks,

R

You sound like you're looking for someone privately.
    Also get a referral to your local CAMHS service (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service).
    If you live in Dublin this is through Mater on the Northside and Lucena on the Southside.
    Edit: sorry, i see you are in Laois. There should be a CAMHS service local to you. Your GP may know.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Mayboy

Hi

I used someone for my kid who was in kilkenny. Is this of use? She was excellent.

Not sure I can post details here?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭riddles

Thanks could you please PM the details to me

Kind Regards,

R

Advertisement