Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are interisted in buying our first boat! please help?

• 27-07-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi there everyone!
    Me and my family just moved here from South Africa and is staying in Barna. We are really interested in buying a boat for pleasure. We are looking for a motor cruizer for under 20 000 euro. Something in the line of a sea ray 250. Any advice or words of caution will be greatly appreciated! What is the yearly maintenance about, and any hidden costs?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Hi Wian132 and welcome to boards.ie,

I have already moved one of your threads over to Sailing and Boating which is better suited to your query and you'll get the best answers there. I am going to remove this thread as it isn't suitable for the Maritime forum but I have left a temporary redirect to the thread in Sailing and Boating so you don't need another thread here anyway. In the meantime here's a link to previous posts on boat buying. Have a good read as you do need to take some care in this matter.

http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?query=buying+a+boat

cheers and all the best
    /tricky D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement