Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of switching...

• 27-07-2015 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

So my contract is up in November and i've used Android phones for years. Got an S4 at the moment. I've seen reviews for the iPhone 6 and with the 6s coming soon i'm seriously tempted. The alternative would be an S6 or Z3+

So, should I do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you know someone with an iphone you can play around with for ten mins?

There many comparison videos on youtube you can watch, if you haven't already.

I've had Androids, windows and iphones and like them all.

If you can get used to iTunes then fire away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

I've switched last week to iPhone and I'm in love ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

They're probably going to release the 6S around September time if you can hold off until then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Realistically though it'll be October before they're properly available - always delays on availability haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭ACLFC7

The Xperia Z3+ has the best battery life.
    I find these speed tests very interesting. They show app loading performance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Moneymaker wrote: »
    So, should I do it?
    Go for it ! Worse case scenario ,you can always sell and go back. My money though is on you ending up converted, just like jaymcg above ;)

The only debate is jump now, or hold out for 3 mths for the S. It'll be pricey though, and its predecessor ( the 6 in this case) will drop, as usual.

I used both. Apple for slickness of operation IMO.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Yeah i'll be looking for the S as my contract is up in November.

Thanks folks.

Advertisement