Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit-Electronix & Mice

Options
  • 27-07-2015 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Howaya lads,

my mouse died there recently and I need a new one but don't want to shell out too much.

I was looking into manufacturer refurbished stuff and found a 2013 Deathadder for about €50 (& €10 postage.) Can't add a link, apologies.

Bit-Electronix are a German crowd. Found these fellas on ebay and was wondering if anyone had dealt with them before? They have their own website but thought it would be less hassle and easier to deal with RMA's and whatnot if I did it through ebay.

On ebay itself as a seller they have a score of about 50,000 and have even sold 66 of these refurbished mice so they seem legit. (Hopefully Hardwareversand haven't started a trend of German companies going insolvent.)

Just thought I'd see if anyone had used them before or had any horror stories before I pull the trigger.

Cheers.

Advertisement