Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which college to attend part-time

Options
  • 27-07-2015 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi I am hoping someone here can offer advice. I want to do the fetac level 6 Montessori & Early childhood education course part-time in either portobello or dorset college and am not sure which is best. Portobello run it in 2 parts, part 1 is 1 night a week and part 2 is blended learning with workshops and online work, dorset is 2 nights a week for full course. I'm not sure if dorset would be better as its all classroom based which would i hope offer more advice and support. Has anyone studied in either of these colleges and what were the like, I have no experience in this area yet I want to be sure I choose the right one

Advertisement