Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building my first pc

Options
  • 27-07-2015 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hello I am trying to build my first pc and the biggest challenge is finding where to buy the parts. I want a reasonably good gaming desktop for around €500 (give or take some).
    So if anyone could help me that would be great. I have been looking on dabs.ie and i have these parts:

Case:
    EZCool NA705B Case with USB 3.0 + 500W PSU:

Motherboard,CPU,Ram:
    A88XM-A FM2+, A10 7700K, Corsair 8GB DDR3 Vengeance Pro

Graphics Card:
    GTX 750 ti

All of this comes to about €560 (with 1tb hard drive) (I am not interested in SSD's yet as I dont really NEED one.I will mostly be using headset so no need for soundcard).
    If anyone can give me tips of recommendations if i need more parts or anything like that and if everything is compatable or if i could get a better deal then please help.

Advertisement