Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lorry Essentials

Options
  • 27-07-2015 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys just wondering what items you simply cannot do without in your lorry! I've just gotten one and wondering what I should have in it??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Don't have a lorry but things I always make sure to take with me is spare boots, a rug of each type, hoof picks and leadropes stored just about in every reachable place, plaiting bands, spare girth, and of course a first aid kit with different bandages and creams. It's also handy to stick up a noticeboard for numbers of vets etc in the area you're going and for general to-do stuff. Also, do you have a camera in it? A camera that shows what's happening with the horses is very handy, so you can hook it up to a screen beside the steering wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 slightlyocd

I'm lucky enough to have a little camera in the horse area, it's only a small 2 horse lorry but I'm really excited about getting going with it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Best of luck!

Advertisement