Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ferry ticket from dublin to uk wanted!

Options
  • 27-07-2015 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

In a bit of a pickle, lost my ferry ticket I used to transport my Irish car to the uk, and I need it as proof of entrance to the country! If anyone has an old ticket, from the last 3 weeks, would you be willing to sell it to me? Can make PayPal and Amazon payments in return for kindness, and to cover the cost of a stamp to post it. Would be amazing help, importing this car has been more hassle than it's worth!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

erimc wrote: »
    In a bit of a pickle, lost my ferry ticket I used to transport my Irish car to the uk, and I need it as proof of entrance to the country! If anyone has an old ticket, from the last 3 weeks, would you be willing to sell it to me? Can make PayPal and Amazon payments in return for kindness, and to cover the cost of a stamp to post it. Would be amazing help, importing this car has been more hassle than it's worth!

Call the Ferry Operator, they will have a record of the trip and booking and will email you a copy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

erimc wrote: »

Imported a car in the last few weeks and didn't need to show this. Completed NOVA online with the vehicle arrival date, and then got an import pack from DVLA...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

I have a Stena e-ticket from 10 days ago but it has my reg and name/address on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

I've never had what you could call a ticket as such, just an email with your reservation number and a load of bumph about check-in times etc. Easy enough to forge, so I can't see what level of proof such a thing would provide even if you could present it to them.

Advertisement