Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When you're sitting on the toilet...

• 27-07-2015 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭

In what position are your trousers/tights/underpants on your legs??

Im not really sure how it came up, but I was debating this with my brothers recently and they seemed bewildered that I have my trousers down to my thighs, just above the knee. Whereas they have theirs down around their ankles!

They also said just from seeing Snapchats from their friends on the toilet that they all seem to have their trousers around their ankles too! Surely thats just for comedic effect?

My first ever thread on Boards and THIS is what I come up with!...but im genuinely curious as to what others do!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

virgin /\

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 305 ✭✭Jimminy Mc Fukhead

Fully up.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sm213

Im not really sure how it came up, but I was debating this with my brothers recently and they seemed bewildered that I have my trousers down to my thighs, just above the knee. Whereas they have theirs down around their ankles!

They also said just from seeing Snapchats from their friends on the toilet that they all seem to have their trousers around their ankles too! Surely thats just for comedic effect?

My first ever thread on Boards and THIS is what I come up with!...but im genuinely curious as to what others do!

Maybe you have a more colon friendly diet than they do so they need some room to struggle and whatnot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭CINCLANTFLT

Pants around ankles... Then wipe from back to front... AND NOT FROM FRONT TO BACK!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

This thread is all poo and pants:D

• Advertisement

Wait no... It's front to back that I wipe... I get emotional about all that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭galljga1

Personally, I am bewildered by toilet "snapchats from their friends". The mind boggles.
    Anyway, it depends on the state of the floor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

Never mind that. The more pressing matter is how do people wipe their arse? I stand up, turn around and bend over slightly looking back down on my creation whilst wiping. Suit you sir?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

A new low

• Registered Users Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭munster87

You're supposed to sit on them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Dr. Zaius Dr. Zaius!

galljga1 wrote: »
    Personally, I am bewildered by toilet "snapchats from their friends". The mind boggles.
    Anyway, it depends on the state of the floor.

So am I, but thats early twenties lad humour for ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Pants around ankles... Then wipe from back to front... AND NOT FROM FRONT TO BACK!!!!

Eh, you're meant to wipe the shit away from your genitals, not into them.

Tigger wrote: »
    virgin /\

^ Sounds like something a virgin would say...

A new low

A new log?

Mint Aero wrote: »
    Never mind that. The more pressing matter is how do people wipe their arse? I stand up, turn around and bend over slightly looking back down on my creation whilst wiping. Suit you sir?

But front to back or is it back towards front... Either way admiring your work and looking for embedded material (sweet corn or peppers) or seeing the interesting colours after red wine or stout is perfectly normal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Op do you look in the bowl after dumping your load? Michael Douglas doesn't which is very foolish.

Knex. wrote: »

Oh you'd be surprised... I agree but there is a vocal group that does it the WRONG way!!! I hate them and want to genocide them!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

But front to back or is it back towards front... Either way admiring your work and looking for embedded material (sweet corn or peppers) or seeing the interesting colours after red wine or stout is perfectly normal
    Black is literally the absence of colour.

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Black is literally the absence of colour.

In light yes, but in solids (or even runny ones) black is all colours combined... Try mixing all the paints in a paint kit and you'll see!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Thinking about what other people do when their on the toilet might have done it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Ya can't bate a good sh1te. It's one of lifes little pleasures. Mildly moist hardish ones, with a bit of effort needed to get it started and the hold on tight and let the sphincter muscles take over. Ideally you would like to leave the bathroom feeling a bit lighter on your feet after it.

And yes, it's traditional to have a gawk at your handiwork, if for nothing else to check for blood!:eek: :pac:

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Op do you look in the bowl after dumping your load? Michael Douglas doesn't which is very foolish.

Well call me foolish too then because I dont! Only after I have flushed to check there are no nasty surprises for the next person.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Knex. wrote: »

In principal I agree, although I'm more of a 'plucker' meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

AH never ceases to amaze .... next up ... What colour is your sh*t ? ... don't get ideas !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Oh lawd no.

In light yes, but in solids (or even runny ones) black is all colours combined... Try mixing all the paints in a paint kit and you'll see!

In your ar$e? You can't be doin dat.

galljga1 wrote: »
    In your ar$e? You can't be doin dat.

Fair point... Anyway... Red wine and / or stout makes for a rich dark colour... Back on topic... Trousers around ankles...

the_monkey wrote: »
    AH never ceases to amaze .... next up ... What colour is your sh*t ? ... don't get ideas !!

In my defence, I didnt intend on this becoming a poo thread! I was merely interested in peoples trouser position when they sat on the loo..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

Just above the knees too. Ankles seems like overkill.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Pants around ankles/shins. Also am I the only one who doesn't wipe? I just make circles around me anus, rather than directly wiping from front to back or whatever.

I don't wear pants.
    I shít in my hand and throw it at the people looking at me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Obviously of the male species.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Ankles

Heres a question - since decent phone games arrived I can barely get off the toilet - it takes me a few mins to get the feeling back in my legs ive been playing games so long! Does this happen anyone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭chrissb8

People who read or go on their phones disgust me! I mean honestly I don't want to be sitting over crap any longer then I have to. Get it done and get out. Alright maybe like 1 or 2 mins tops to recover in the event of certain types of numba 2's. But people reading whole chapters of their books or trying to get to a new high score or new level on their phone games. Euch. Literally stewing in your own s**t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Apparently Graham Souness would take his trousers off and hang them up before taking a dump. My da told me that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Flutter will be on this one in a min.... oh wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

Pants around my thighs usually, I just don't see the need to have them around my ankles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Like to remove shoes and trousers fully.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Apparently Graham Souness would take his trousers off and hang them up before taking a dump. My da told me that.

It's true, he was very vain was our Graeme (that's Souness btw, not 'Our Graeme' who did the recap on Blind Date :P)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

Down to the knees, book or paper with me. No rush its not a race. My da would bring a cup of tea with him. lol

No talking on the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Well call me foolish too then because I dont! Only after I have flushed to check there are no nasty surprises for the next person.
    So you could be passing blood without knowing it, bowel cancer and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

down to ankles , feet on a stool (when at home)
    I'd recommend people try having your feet raised on a stool/box of something .

Unless it's in a pub/fast food place - then I hover and curse my life

wylie wrote: »
    Down to the knees, book or paper with me. No rush its not a race. My da would bring a cup of tea with him. lol

No talking on the phone.

You could bring a pint?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

arayess wrote: »
    down to ankles , feet on a stool (when at home)
    I'd recommend people try having your feet raised on a stool/box of something .

Unless it's in a pub/fast food place - then I hover and curse my life

Do your feet not get wet?

chrissb8 wrote: »
    People who read or go on their phones disgust me! I mean honestly I don't want to be sitting over crap any longer then I have to. Get it done and get out. Alright maybe like 1 or 2 mins tops to recover in the event of certain types of numba 2's. But people reading whole chapters of their books or trying to get to a new high score or new level on their phone games. Euch. Literally stewing in your own s**t.

If I cant allocate at least 20 mins (20 to 30 mins is my usual) I wont even go, I will wait until I have the time available later in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

This is a subject dear to my life..... Cos the toilet is the only feckin place I can get a bit of peace and quiet nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭Señor Fancy Pants

I don't do, doo doo's but if I did I would get into the nip first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

pablo128 wrote: »
    Ya can't bate a good sh1te. It's one of lifes little pleasures. Mildly moist hardish ones, with a bit of effort needed to get it started and the hold on tight and let the sphincter muscles take over. Ideally you would like to leave the bathroom feeling a bit lighter on your feet after it.

Sounds like a classic poogasm......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭arayess

dub_skav wrote: »
    Do your feet not get wet?

only if i'm barefoot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement