Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement screen for Kindle Fire HDX 7?

Options
  • 27-07-2015 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭

Cracked the screen on my beloved kindle earlier :( From what I am reading online, amazon don't do repairs so am I right to assume I'll have to take it to one of those gadgety electronic repairs shops?

The crack is the whole way across the width of the screen but there's no leaky inky damage and the screen is still working to touch. Wouldn't be confident enough to do the fix myself though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭weebelly

Same problem - one of the kids has one and I'm trying to find somewhere the repairs the screens. Any luck?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I took it into an electronic repair place but yer man told me I'd be better off buying a new one, the replacement part is expensive and he said it'd be €110 to fix :eek: :(

Advertisement