Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Mines of Phandelver (D&D 5e) - Roll20/Google Hangouts - Dublin Players for irl?

Options
  • 28-07-2015 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Sup guys, running Lost Mines of Phandelver(currently on session 3) over Roll20 and Google Hangouts, with potential if I can get Dublin people to run game in real life at some stage. 2 people playing so far. could do with some more ya know? new players accepted no problem. Warlock and Paladin roles taken so far.
    Leave a comment or message me if you're interested in giving it a go or so on.
    it's D&D 5e.
    If not I also have mad interest in running other mad **** (Savage Worlds is highly on my radar right now) at some stage. So yeah, lemme know if there's something you're interested in playing and I'll see if I can accomodate.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

I was very excited when I started reading this but then I saw that it was posted a year ago.
    I just got into D&D last year and wanna actually play as a player, I've run a few little one shots with my girlfriend and cousin but they're not overly interested.
    I'm in Dublin 22, if you're ever looking for a player for 5e gimme a shout.

Advertisement