Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delete the post

Options
  • 28-07-2015 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I can not delete the post I don't want to be it out there no more
    i try to press edit post but it comes up blank page
    please advise
    many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you tell us which post you want to delete please?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 must_

family in-low misunderstandings or a bigger problem?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

I've just looked at your account, and (not counting this thread) I can see that your only account activity is the creating of just 1 thread, and in that thread, you have 6 posts.

I would advise that you send a Private Message to either of the forum Moderators: Neyite or Merkin, make them aware of this thread, and tell them which of the 6 posts you want deleted.

If you meant to ask for the entire thread to be deleted, then I'm not sure we can do that, as other members have taken the time and effort to reply to your posts, and it is therefore both unfair and discourteous on them to delete their diligent posts by deleting the entire thread.

Talk to one of the above Moderators, and I'm sure between the two of you, you can work something out.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 must_

thank you for your help and time, that's ok it can stay on

You're welcome.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement