Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blueface Yealink Phone

Options
  • 28-07-2015 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

I keep getting 5 or 10 second silences on my phone calls - I called the customer service and they suggested making changes to my router. Pl lease excuse my poor knowledge of these details but I was able to access my router setting and none of the setting are in the available menu - this makes me think that I need to upgrade my fairly standard router.

I have a TPLink WR 740N and these are the settings I should change:

> Blueface firewall/router settings recommendation:
    >
    > 1. Allow all traffic from and to IP range of 194.213.29.0/24 (Whole Subnet).
    > 2. Make sure SIP ALG is disabled.
    > 3. UDP - Alive time-out needs to be set to 200 seconds

Would anyone here be able to recommend me a new Router I should consider purchasing or is there an alternative option

pleaassee

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Try using DD-WRT on your router. That might allow you to specify those rules under IP Filtering

Advertisement