Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joint Savings Account

Options
  • 28-07-2015 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Myself and my boyfriend are looking to set up a joint savings account.He is already banking with BOI and I am with AIB.
    We would be looking to save about €1000 pm, (no initial deposit) and have access if required but don't mind notice periods.

Can you please advise what would be the best option/s available to us and the AER available?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Deanov wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself and my boyfriend are looking to set up a joint savings account.He is already banking with BOI and I am with AIB.
    We would be looking to save about €1000 pm, (no initial deposit) and have access if required but don't mind notice periods.

Can you please advise what would be the best option/s available to us and the AER available?

Many thanks
    Hi Deanov,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

While we do not have a joint savings account, you can find the details on the types of sole Savings Accounts we offer here
    Our dedicated Savings Advisors will be happy to speak with you on the type of Savings Account that will suit you best. You can request a call back on the above link on the top right corner of the page. You can also call our Savings team on 0818 200 347 to discuss the available options. 

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement