Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when I log on to open emails in Microsoft Outlook 2010 I keep getting this message:

Options
  • 28-07-2015 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Task Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I contacted SKY and they say it's not their problem.
    It can take various lengths of time before my emails come in. I can send emails.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

curles13 wrote: »
    Task Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I contacted SKY and they say it's not their problem.
    It can take various lengths of time before my emails come in. I can send emails.
    Hi curles13

There are no general issues with eircom.net emails at present. I would imagine this is an issue with your settings on outlook

The best advice eircom can offer is to ensure you have the correct settings applied - here's a handy link I found online: http://help.sky.com/articles/get-emails-on-your-windows-desktop-client?country=ie#!whole-nav-7f87e4efc1-2010

Al

Advertisement