Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue text on blue background

Options
  • 28-07-2015 11:54am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, hope this is the right place to put this thread.
    It's not often I get logged out of boards, but when I do I find it's really hard to see the login buttons.
    The text is blue on a slightly lighter blue background (using Chrome/IE).
    Can the text not be white or black so it's easier for users to see?

picture.php?albumid=56&pictureid=15356
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,094 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I think it looks more like white text on a gold background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Boards.ie: Chris

What device are you using Gaspode? The only devices I've seen this reported on is windows touch screen tablets for some reason. Every other OS seems to render it correctly like the below:

1781675560.png

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I see this on my work PC (shhh, don't tell 'em) Win7/IE11, on my home PC Win 8.1/Chrome and also on an old 1st Gen Amazon Kindle but that doesn't really count as that OS isn't supported.

EDIT: just logged out of boards on my android phone, and it looks the way you have shown Chris.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Have you tried a ctrl-F5 to reload the page from scratch? looks like legacy css stuck in your cache.

Advertisement