Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denis O' Brien/Water metering

Options
  • 28-07-2015 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

Anybody mind that Denis O' Brien the tycoon,is directly involved in the water metering of their homes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Johngoose wrote: »
    Anybody mind that Denis O' Brien the tycoon,is directly involved in the water metering of their homes?
    He bankrolls our special olympians too

• Registered Users Posts: 29,377 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Except he's not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

No.

But I bet the jealousy is eating you up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Johngoose

Well for somebody who is where he is due to brown envelopes,he seems to be getting away with his shady past.Suppose we can thank the tribunals having little or no legal implications for those being investigated.Michael Lowery looked after him well. Site-serve putting in the water meters will line his pockets nicely.:-)

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Except he's not.

You might have heard of Site-Serve his company?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,377 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I've heard of Siteserv, which is one of the companies which has a contract for the installation of water meters.

That's a bit removed from "directly involved in the metering of your home", in fairness.

And seeing as how they haven't made it as far as my house yet with a meter (I'll be welcoming them with open arms), he definitely isn't directly involved in metering my home.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

one of his companies....he's not actually calling around to our houses to install metres and have a butchers around your house

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

This is a 'consumer issue'?

This is a 'consumer issue'?

Well we are paying for the water provided to our homes,making us consumers.

one of his companies....he's not actually calling around to our houses to install metres and have a butchers around your house

He is a Fine Gael supporter and is once again being rewarded handsomely for his support in the form of a contract for the water metering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

This is not a consumer issue.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement