Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape Design - Laois

Options
  • 28-07-2015 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi there

just wondering if anyone on here could recommend a a designer in the Laois/Kildare/Offaly area.

The garden at the front of our house was pretty well landscaped by the previous owner and I am managing to keep on top of the maintenance.

Outside the kitchen window which is pretty much west facing....gets great summer evening sun is a bit dead, there is a large hammerhead for turning and a smaller lawn with some plum and apple trees. There was a boundary wall which i dropped by 3 rows of blocks to open up the view of the fields behind.

I am basically looking to get an outline design of a seating area which would take up the half of the hammer head and be bounded by the rear wall and the lawn. The idea is I would tackle the work myself, i have ideas in terms of what we like and don't like but woudl liek to get a concept from a pro in terms of what works?

Appreciate any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Brian Gaynor Designs
    5 Laurel Court, Dublin Road, Portlaoise, Co. Laois
    087 782 9477

Has a very good reputation.

Advertisement