Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Year Modules

• 28-07-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hey guys, sorry if this is a silly question but I'm just checking out the options for next year's modules and was wondering if in order to do a stage 2 module would I have to already done a stage 1 module in that subject?
    e.g would I have had to do a Law module in first year to apply for a law module in second year?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

It depends on the module, but I don't recall it being that uncommon. Check out the prerequisites part of the the UCD course description page. If it doesn't mention anything, like having to do Lit in Context 1 and 2 in first year to do second year English modules, then it's fair to assume it's open season.

Advertisement