Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

yabadabado wrote: »
    List is on page one but with so little time left best to give it to anyone who can take it now.

15 mins is well over at this stage. I hope it got to someone who could use it. This invite system is a right pain...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

waraf wrote: »
    15 mins is well over at this stage. I hope it got to someone who could use it. This invite system is a right pain...
    yeah only twigged that after I posted.

I have you added to the list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

waraf wrote: »

I get the email at 11.40 am yesterday finally got a new account sorted at 11.35 today inputted my code and it said it was expired:eek:
    terrible system.

if i get anymore i will share them on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Can someone remove me from the list please, I got an invite from somewhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭talos

Hi, Id like to be added to the invite list, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Hi please remove me from the list, I recieved an invite form the reservation list. If i get an invite, I'll leave it here.

PM's sent to next on list with invite.
    I will update the list later today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Have an invite I can share who is next up in line for one?

WTF is wrong with boards today - i posted that I recieved an invite from source this morning and now the post is gone.

Anyway, I got an invite this morning so you can take me off the list - TY

take me off the list please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭dan786

Sent you a pm. Missed the last one as it was gone when I pmed the user.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Can I be added to the list please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

got a phone from the invite last week - you can cross my name off the list.

Thanks for all the hard work guys!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

voxpop wrote: »

How long did it take for you to get the phone after you bought it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

You are welcome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

padair wrote: »

I ordered on 22nd and it arrived in Dublin on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Got an invite, feel free to take me off the list.

Good luck to everyone still waiting, ill be sure to pass on should I receive more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭robo

Invites seem to be flying in now after Googles press conference last week - they know that people are looking for phones.
    Knock me off the list too, my shipment of OPT is on the way :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

robo wrote: »
    Invites seem to be flying in now after Googles press conference last week - they know that people are looking for phones.
    Knock me off the list too, my shipment of OPT is on the way :cool:

Coulda fooled me! Getting pretty tired of waiting, seriously thinking of getting a LG G4, seems very similar bang for your buck with a more established brand and better camera. Removeable battery and microsd is important to me too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 881 ✭✭✭grange mac

Take me off list please, may go request to rejoin at a later stage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I have an email address which I don't use - I just used it to boost my real email address (and the one I have ordered two OPO's from) on the waiting list - still nothing on my original email but when I logged into the unused address today I see there was an invite from weeks ago.

This idea of not supporting existing customers is really infuriating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

I have an invite to share folks (got one for free) and I've changed my old account details to a temporary email account to use. First to PM me can have it :)

DiAhdvN.png

EDIT: Its gone now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I don't have the €€ till the end of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Hi daytob, can you add me to the list. cheers

Hi lads, still have'nt been added to the list (couple of PM's sent too).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭june2015

Take me off the list please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

Can I be added to the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ao

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread or if this question has been asked/answered already.

I ordered the OnePlus 2 on Saturday (the 3rd) and haven't received any confirmation emails from oneplus or PayPal.
    However when I check my oneplus account it shows that the order is "pending shipment" and my PayPal acc shows the payment as "complete".

I'm just wondering if the lack of emails is standard or should I be chasing them ?

I'll share any invites here once I (hopefully) receive them ! Also , the invite I got for the OP2 wasn't through my usual email associated with my original one plus account through which I ordered the OPO so its worth your while using an old email address you might have if trying to get an invite.

Thanks,

Ao

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Ao wrote: »
    Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread or if this question has been asked/answered already.

I ordered the OnePlus 2 on Saturday (the 3rd) and haven't received any confirmation emails from oneplus or PayPal.
    However when I check my oneplus account it shows that the order is "pending shipment" and my PayPal acc shows the payment as "complete".

I'm just wondering if the lack of emails is standard or should I be chasing them ?

I'll share any invites here once I (hopefully) receive them ! Also , the invite I got for the OP2 wasn't through my usual email associated with my original one plus account through which I ordered the OPO so its worth your while using an old email address you might have if trying to get an invite.

Thanks,

Ao

Got confirmation of shipping email 4 days after order and it arrived a further 3 days after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ao

Thanks Devia, I thought it was a bit strange not to receive any emails from them but glad to know that it can take a while . Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52 ✭✭wickan

june2015 wrote: »
    Take me off the list please

Can you take me off the list too please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Devia wrote: »
    Got confirmation of shipping email 4 days after order and it arrived a further 3 days after that.

Mine hasn't shipped yet, glad to hear you get it soon after.

Got an email saying processing takes 5-10days and shipping takes 3/5 or 5/7 days.

Did you go for express or standard shipping?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I got an invite direct from One Plus in the last 10 mins. Logged in, clicked on 'use invite' and was brought to the store where it shows both phones as out of stock (it is the 64GB one I want).

Am I doing something wrong?

Leslie91 wrote: »
    I got an invite direct from One Plus in the last 10 mins. Logged in, clicked on 'use invite' and was brought to the store where it shows both phones as out of stock (it is the 64GB one I want).

Am I doing something wrong?

Not doing anything wrong was the same for a good few days a couple of weeks ago. Just have to hope it becomes available again before your invite expires.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

jimmii wrote: »
    Not doing anything wrong was the same for a good few days a couple of weeks ago. Just have to hope it becomes available again before your invite expires.

If there's literally nothing in stock then oneplus should really freeze the clock on all invites

Otherwise thats bad form

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

They keep bragging about their invite system so this is really stupid.
    I expected an invite to correspond to a unit of stock so that when a unit becomes available, the next invite is sent out. Guess not :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭voxpop

padair wrote: »

Took a week using express shipping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Took a week using express shipping

Do you know if it shipped from China or the UK/EU?

Do you know if it shipped from China or the UK/EU?

Comes from China.

If there's literally nothing in stock then oneplus should really freeze the clock on all invites

Otherwise thats bad form

You would think they would but they don't. As you can imagine twitter was going mad! I had a look through their feed and it had happened just a few days before I was trying to get one and then they added more stock and it was all gone in a couple of days.

They keep bragging about their invite system so this is really stupid.
    I expected an invite to correspond to a unit of stock so that when a unit becomes available, the next invite is sent out. Guess not :(

Yeh they may as well just open it up and then just say sorry no stock instead of being like yay awesome here's an invite so you can buy one oh but by the way no stock. But you have an invite so how cool is that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

Mine hasn't shipped yet, glad to hear you get it soon after.

Got an email saying processing takes 5-10days and shipping takes 3/5 or 5/7 days.

Did you go for express or standard shipping?

Got the same type of email. Standard Shipping got it here in exactly a week though. Have not heard of any difference in standard and express so far.

Tracking with DHL shows parcel clears customs in China and heads to East Midlands in the UK. From there it heads to Ireland, obviously from some distribution hub to avoid import duty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Finally have a ticket and there is no stock.. and support are beyond useless in helping

Good to hear I am not in that boat on my own... Stupid system. An invite should mean there is a phone to buy else what is the point?

Folks I will do whatever updating is needed to the list tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

dan786 wrote: »
    Sent you a pm. Missed the last one as it was gone when I pmed the user.

Yeah that was the one I sent from my account, happy shopping.

Finally have a ticket and there is no stock.. and support are beyond useless in helping
    Going to try hassle them using the old invite I received to an unused email account and hope they don't check the date

They created a ticket for me even though the invite was expired (I didn't tell them), let's see if it works

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Feel free to take me off the list too, ordered G4

So if in the full 24 hrs of the invites' life there is no stock to order from it will still expire and no longer be useable?... is that seriously the situation?

If it is they can F off and I'll go get another phone, screw this BS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Corbierre

Leslie91 wrote: »
    So if in the full 24 hrs of the invites' life there is no stock to order from it will still expire and no longer be useable?... is that seriously the situation?

If it is they can F off and I'll go get another phone, screw this BS.

I'm in the exact same boat. Received my invite by email yesterday afternoon. Went to buy the phone: "Out of stock". Crazy isn't it!??

Thankfully I only purchased the OnePlus One a few months back so I'm not in need of a new phone, it's for a friend. Imagine how embarrassed I was explaining the situation to him after recommending this company!?

I'll tell you something, OnePlus won't be getting so much as a cent off me in future and I'll be recommending he get another phone instead. That's 2 customers they've lost today!! Never seen a company so unwilling (or unable) to accept people's money!!

Advertisement