Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

Is any one able to add my name to the list?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

List updated folks.

Can anyone who requested invite/removal double check that its sorted, on the phone so easy to miss a post.

Anyone who has gotten a invite elsewhere or in 1 hour sale ,can you post here and Ill update that as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Can you remove me from tyr list as I got an invite from OnePlus. Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

What was the delivery time you were given at the checkout? :)
    I didn't see any and there is none when I logged in there.

You can take me off the list guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Can i get on that list please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

yabadabado wrote: »
    List updated folks.

Can anyone who requested invite/removal double check that its sorted, on the phone so easy to miss a post.

Anyone who has gotten a invite elsewhere or in 1 hour sale ,can you post here and Ill update that as well.

Thanks Yabadabado, you can remove me from the list. I ordered during the open day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Got an invite....but it says only valid under this email address !!

Can others use it ? I am not intrstd in buying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

tharmor wrote: »
    Got an invite....but it says only valid under this email address !!

Can others use it ? I am not intrstd in buying...

Yep see this thread on the OnePlus forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

Ok guys, I can be taken off the list please, not buying now.

Also, I got an invite today I am not going to use, genuine buyers can pm me for it or mod can give it to next on list. Email is valid for 24 hrs only

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Can take me off the list. I got one delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

jimmii wrote:
    Yep see

jimmii wrote:
    on the OnePlus forum.

Mods or someone who is intrstd can PM me...

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Can I be taken off the list please got invite from Oneplus cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,260 ✭✭✭donnacha

Can you take me off the list? Decided to go with an S6.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

I got an invite today as well, from the above it looks like a lot of irish users got one, weird way of doing business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭FaganJr

From ordering to processing to pending shipment, how long does it take to actually get a tracking
    number and how long is express shipping?
    In most people cases??

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭FaganJr

From ordering to processing to pending shipment, how long does it take to actually get a tracking
    In most people cases??

Thanks

FaganJr wrote: »
    In most people cases??

Thanks

I ordered 23/9 and it was dispatched on 30/9 arrived in Dublin on 2/10. Not sure how long it took to get the tracking number think it was the day before it left.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

Could I get on the list? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭beardo81

Anyone looking for an invite please pm me, I have one going and would like it used. Valid only for maybe another 20 hours. First in gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

^^ Same here guys. I cant use it myself yet.

Who all are next on the list and really looking to order it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I have 2 invites if anyone wants just PM me..

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

Out of stock according to website :( No invite required just yet, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Kirk Van Houten

belgowho wrote: »
    Out of stock according to website :( No invite required just yet, thanks

have an invite but just on site now and same thing with no stock. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lm2015

Have an invite that I'm not going to use if anyone wants it. needs to be used in next 18 hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭emo72

can you guys that have an invite even order it though there is no stock currently? or will it not allow you to order at all?

• Advertisement

emo72 wrote: »
    can you guys that have an invite even order it though there is no stock currently? or will it not allow you to order at all?

It doesn't allow you to order. At least it didn't when I was trying to order when it was out a few weeks back. Twitter was going mad about it.

I'm in the same position, waiting for stock and have only about 15 hours left on invite. Hopefully will be sorted soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Likewise, went to order and the two models are out of stock :(
    What's the point in sending the invites if they haven't got the models in stock to back them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭emo72

well thats phooking outrageous. all the hassle of getting an invite and then theres no stock? they are something special arent they?

i thought the whole idea is that invites would match available stock? why cant they give you the option of placing the order and then waiting for a phone to be made? i had to wait 3 weeks anyway for mine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭brophy

folks can you remove me for the list please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

It's out of stock at the moment so none of the invites can be used. I will post back if comes back to stock within 23hrs to give away the invite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭south

Also have an invite here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

looking for an invite, seems pointless though if no stock..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Can I be taken off the list please. Got an invite from Loggie. I'll pass any invites I get onto this thread.

By the way I ordered on Friday 9pm and it arrived in my Belfast office yesterday (Wednesday) afternoon. Bloody quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭smokiebeverage

I have an invite code valid for a few hours if anybody wants it just PM me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

If you've already bought a phone via an invite, do invites just get delivered via your One Plus account? Do you get a notification by email when you are given one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 207 ✭✭jeoun

Would love to get one of these phones if anyone has an invite they don't want to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78 ✭✭talos

Hi, can I be taken off the list please.

Still no stock and I have under four hours left on my invite. Does any one have any idea how long it usually takes for more stock to be added?

Still no stock and I have under four hours left on my invite. Does any one have any idea how long it usually takes for more stock to be added?

There isn't any time period just takes how long it takes. The more people moaning about it on twitter the quicker it seems to be though!

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    There isn't any time period just takes how long it takes. The more people moaning about it on twitter the quicker it seems to be though!

What are the chances of them sending me a new invite, seeing as my current one is likely to expire due to no stock?

What are the chances of them sending me a new invite, seeing as my current one is likely to expire due to no stock?

No harm in trying. I think a couple of people here tried with no luck but still worth a shot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

Lads just got a 24hr invite that I won't be using, but it's linked to my account. Is there anyway I can share it with someone on the list?

Meanaspie wrote: »
    Lads just got a 24hr invite that I won't be using, but it's linked to my account. Is there anyway I can share it with someone on the list?

You can try but really I don't know if there's much point unless the person is outside the UK. There hasn't been stock on the Irish or UK versions of the website for the last 48 hours. I had an invite which has now expired because of this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Just got an invite and they're out of stock, such a pathetic business model :)

Just got an invite and they're out of stock, such a pathetic business model :)

It's ridiculous. It's been over 72 hours since they have had any stock. Getting an invite has become pointless at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Frankly bizarre situation, I was always under the impression that an invite was linked directly to a phone.

sentient_6 wrote: »
    Frankly bizarre situation, I was always under the impression that an invite was linked directly to a phone.

That would have been the logical way to set up the invite system. At the bottome right hand corner of their website, if you click the country option and change it to anything other than Ireland or the UK there is stock available, even in europe so I'm not sure what the problem is. Unless they have a warehouse in Britain dedicated to the UK?

That would have been the logical way to set up the invite system. At the bottome right hand corner of their website, if you click the country option and change it to anything other than Ireland or the UK there is stock available, even in europe so I'm not sure what the problem is. Unless they have a warehouse in Britain dedicated to the UK?

When you order to the UK it still comes from China so its not like they a stock of handsets just for UK orders. Its a weird way to do it limiting it by area like that for no obvious reason. Time to look for a Euro version of PM!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 roryjmaher

Hi guys,

I am a regular lurker but I tend not to post at all really so I don't have a particularly high post count but if that could be over looked, I would really love a 1+2 invite if possible, please and thanks. My S3 died this weekend and I'm long overdue an update. If not then no hassle. Thanks for your time,

Rory.

Advertisement