Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

OnePlus 2 Invite thread *READ FIRST POST*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

roryjmaher wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am a regular lurker but I tend not to post at all really so I don't have a particularly high post count but if that could be over looked, I would really love a 1+2 invite if possible, please and thanks. My S3 died this weekend and I'm long overdue an update. If not then no hassle. Thanks for your time,

Rory.

If you read the OP I am afraid you need 50 posts to be eligible to jump on the list. Time to stop being a lurker and start being a poster!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭markfinn

Can I be dropped from the list please? I may ask to rejoin at the tail end of it later, but right now I don't want to engage with the nightmare invite system going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 roryjmaher

jimmii wrote: »
    If you read the OP I am afraid you need 50 posts to be eligible to jump on the list. Time to stop being a lurker and start being a poster!!

No worries, I'll have to start, thanks anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

Got a nexus 6 so i Have an invite linked to my email/ oneplus account if anyone wants it don't know if it's anyuse use though

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

just a question on the invites. do they need to be used straight away or can they be kept until you are able to buy it? thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

mhiggy09 wrote: »
    just a question on the invites. do they need to be used straight away or can they be kept until you are able to buy it? thanks

24hrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Conar

please add me to the invite list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,273 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

24hrs
    If you are lucky and they have it in stock. I've just gotten my second and it seems to have been out of stock each time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭dj_

Has anyone used a parcel forwarding service to get around the issue of no stock in Ireland and the UK?

Cheapest I could find was €25 from a french service.

Edit: My invite is less than six hours old and apparently it has already expired!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 alasdair606

Have Two invites for 1+2. any takers?

##already Gone to First two people who asked, will post more if i get them##

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

I'll take one, please. Thanks alasdair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭Conar

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

Can anyone send me an invite please? First one expired because of no stock. Would be much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

I seem to have been sent 3 invites that all have 6 days before they expire. Is the list still being used or is it first come first serve?

I seem to have been sent 3 invites that all have 6 days before they expire. Is the list still being used or is it first come first serve?

3 6 day invites! Who the hell did you sleep with to get that!!

3 6 day invites! Who the hell did you sleep with to get that!!

I have ZERO idea:p It has to be an error or something. Three unique codes all came in at the one time in separate emails.

They seem to be working. The link brings you though to a log in page and it says 168 hours renaming!
    Capture11_copy.jpg

I have ZERO idea:p It has to be an error or something. Three unique codes all came in at the one time in separate emails.

They seem to be working. The link brings you though to a log in page and it says 168 hours renaming!

Thats mad! I wonder if its a change of policy on duration due to the stock issues they have been having.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Tom1991

Im ready to purchase anytime.whoever may have an invite to share or to update the list.

I'll keep an eye on this for an update from either Yabba or Daytob.

If its free for all then i'll happily pass them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭belgowho

I'll take one if still going! Thanks

Edit: sorry, just saw comment saying you'll wait for yabba. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭UnitedFan31

Does anyone have any invites available? I will send mine back to this thread when I purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Milltown17

Hi folks.
    Im looking for a invite please my own phone is after packing in on me so I need a upgrade asap.i will share any future invites I will receive. Ide Appricate help please.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 theronankelly

I have a invite that unfortunately I can't use at the moment & I'd like to pass it on so someone can take the opportunity to use it. How do I share it?

I have a invite that unfortunately I can't use at the moment & I'd like to pass it on so someone can take the opportunity to use it. How do I share it?

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-share-your-opt-invite.359338/#post-13049345

Really needs to get added to op at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Kromdar

Howdy all, My nexus 5 went for a swim the other day so I'm looking to get in on the OP2 hype train. The only invites on their own forums were for Indian models, and for shame, I never thought of checking Boards.

Does anyone have an invite to spare?

Thanks

~K

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Can i be added to the list please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

Have an invite if the next on the list wants it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone here sell on their phone before?

How did you wipe it before selling?

I want to sell but Im worried I won't be able to get all my data off it.

Anyone here sell on their phone before?

How did you wipe it before selling?

I want to sell but Im worried I won't be able to get all my data off it.

Use Google services to back it up then do the reserve on the new phone or else just copy it on to pc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Use Google services to back it up then do the reserve on the new phone or else just copy it on to pc.

That won't wipe the phone though? :confused:

That won't wipe the phone though? :confused:

It's the same part! Back up & reset in settings.

patmac wrote: »
    Have an invite if the next on the list wants it.

will take that off ya, if there's nobody else in the queue? where does the queue begin even?

Kromdar wrote: »
    will take that off ya, if there's nobody else in the queue? where does the queue begin even?

In the first post.

In the first post.

Ah wow, how'd I miss that. I'll be number hundred twenty something, sorry for the confusion there :)

Kromdar wrote: »
    Ah wow, how'd I miss that. I'll be number hundred twenty something, sorry for the confusion there :)

It's OK if you read the first post and missed it that is still ahead of most people posting here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

Have an invite i cant use if anyone is interested, drop me a pm or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Conbhar wrote: »
    Have an invite i cant use if anyone is interested, drop me a pm or something.

I'll take it - if I'm not jumping the queue ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

can you add me to the list please.

Regards

Eoin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭93Cab

Can I be removed from list pleased?

me too, can i also be added. how often is the list updated?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭AlanD

Please remove me from the list. I bought one in the open sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭paddym1

Is there anyone online now looking for an invite and ready to buy. I have an invite that expires at noon tomorrow (Friday). It's tied to my oneplus account, but since I've decided not to buy the phone (only because it's a bit big for my liking) I won't need the account. Therefore, I can change the email address on the account ad whoever wants the invite can just take it over. Sorry for short notice, but I only got to read my mail a little while ago. Because of the short notice, I'd like to give it to someone who is online now and will definitely use it - that way we can sort out the oneplus account/email address etc. straight away.
    First to pm me is welcome to the invite.

Invite issued & used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Folks ,I wont be in a position to update the list for a while between work and holidays.I will have access but usually only on the phone which makes it very tedious.

I dont know what Daytob is doing or if he has been online recently,I was only giving him a hand when I could.

If anyone wants to help him with it ,drop m a PM and I can give you access.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭mcw92

I have two Invites that expire on Tuesday/Wednesday not sure which.
    They aren't tied to my account so can just PM you the code.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Sorry guys and gals for being off here for a good while :( a lot of personal **** happened and needed the time, its still not sorted.
    I have 3 codes for a shareable invite that need to be used today. Ill be sending to the next people on the list.

daytob wrote: »
    Sorry guys and gals for being off here for a good while :( a lot of personal **** happened and needed the time, its still not sorted.
    I have 3 codes for a shareable invite that need to be used today. Ill be sending to the next people on the list.

Hope all's ok chief. I have three to share too. 3 days left on them so I'll send them to the next three on the list.

Edit: Just sent a message to emo72, jesus_thats_gre, Foreign Sports.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

sent down 5 messages down to Guy Incognito.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭stesaurus

You can drop me off the list. I just got an invite from OnePlus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Looks like the invites are flying again now. Hopefully someone will have one next week when I get my $$

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Gonna have to up my posting on here it seems :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement