Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Ireland account name change???

Options
  • 28-07-2015 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi so my housemate is moving out and the electric comes in her name, I need to know how I put this is my name and come from my account direct debit??? Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi thunderbliss,

Thanks for your post.

You can change the account into your name online here.

The information you would need is as follows:
    • Your gas and/or electricity meter reading. If you're not sure how to get this, please visit our Help section - How to read your electricity meter and How to read your gas meter.
    • Your MPRN for electricity or GPRN for gas.
    • Your Electric Ireland account number from your previous address (if applicable).

We've received your private message also, so if you like, we can change the account into your name if you have the above information. We're unable to handle direct debit details for security reasons so you would need to set this up separately (you can do this online here). If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement