Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Broker

• 28-07-2015 9:07pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, sorry this is probably an oft asked question in here but would anyone have contact details for Killars1? Would you mind PMing it to me? My sister is buying a place and in need of a good broker. I have found a Killers1 and a Killars1 and don't know who's 'The One'!

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

gadetra wrote: »
    Hi, sorry this is probably an oft asked question in here but would anyone have contact details for Killars1? Would you mind PMing it to me? My sister is buying a place and in need of a good broker. I have found a Killers1 and a Killars1 and don't know who's 'The One'!

Thank you!

PM sent tks, Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

@killers1 - are you a mortgage broker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

messrs wrote: »
    @killers1 - are you a mortgage broker?

I am indeed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Sorted, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 micka153

Hey killers 1 , I am also looking to mortgaging a house and need a mortgage broker , can u also pm me plz thank u

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭xxbrady

killers1 wrote: »
    PM sent tks, Killian

Killers would you mind pm to me please

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭lbyrne121

Hi killer

I am looking for a mortgage broker could you pm me please as I may be a difficult case

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭Paddytheman

Would appreciate anyones advice on this. We were bidding on a house which we have been top bid for 4 weeks now having gone €15,000 above the price quoted on Daft. When we viewed we were told the vendor was hoping for a fairly quick sale as they are in a chain, having contacted the EA we have been informed there is now a break in the chain hence the delay but the owner would be very happy to sell to us should he find another property himself, obviously viewings are continuing and in all honesty I believe we are simply being strung along.

Given our current lease is up in the new year and we really like the house is it viable to contact them and offer a larger amount €5000 - €10,000 more than we have on it at present to try and get a deal done, stating it must be removed from advertisement. Like I said we really like the house/location and there is nothing else in the area on the market we would consider buying within our budget. I've been asked what the house is worth to us and tbh its worth the extra €10,000.
    Is it ok to outbid yourself?

Advertisement