Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackhorse Avenue

Options
  • 28-07-2015 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I would really appreciate some advice or your comments.
    I'm considering moving to the Blackhorse Ave area, close to Dunard area. I read some posts here which had some positive & negative comments on the Dunard/ McKee Park areas (these comments are years old at this stage)

If any locals can comment on what the area is like now, it would be a huge help and greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,537 ✭✭✭cgcsb

It's definitely got more mature in age profile. I wouldn't say it's particularly rough, then again I'm from there.

There was that Nurse who was killed by her boyfriend and stuffed into a suitcase and left on the bridge there.

Generally you wont get any hassle from the pockets of dreggs that live there.

Advertisement