Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elite: Dangerous Friends?

Options
  • 29-07-2015 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I'm all alone in a galaxy so very far ahead of our time. It's no fun being alone in space with nobody to talk to OTC. It's boring as times because I'm alone... forever.

I could do with some friends. My username is the same as here. I'd love to get the opportunity to broaden my horizons with new players to meet.

Fly safe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Fir3Fly1995

Well... no friends. That's a shame. We'll. Let me tell ya a story then.

So, last night in my Cobra Mk. III I set out for Gateway. That was cool. I was only 60Ly away. (Dublin Citadel, Gateway is my home in E-D) so. I set out. Picking up contracts enrute. Oh boy. 150,000Cr. Yes. Woohoo!!! Right. Deliver it. OK. Palladium. Nice trade. Oh look. Another 60k creds. Epic. Arrived at a station and dropped from supercruise a bit too late. my ship just so happens to drop with the nose against the wall of the station. Super Auto Docking Computer, do your magic. Get me out of this tight spot.

Oh no. Shields gone. Sugar. Lol
    Eject, Eject, eject, eject. Says the computer. It felt more like ejit, ejit , ejit, ejit!!! What a great time to be alive I thought. That was the end of my but of time in elite dangerous. Now I'm in debt of 100,000Cr after getting the same load out for my ship. I'm happy it was insured.

OK. Your turn to tell me something funny that happened you in Elite: Dangerous... go!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

You might wanna try posting again HERE

It's the main ED thread :)

Advertisement