Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer today?

Options
  • 29-07-2015 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Howdy lads, Odd thing but I was wondering if anybody knew if offers were in fact coming out through the CAO today? My sister is losing her mind with the waiting. She's a non trad applicant through FETAC and her course co-ordinator said it was gonna be sometime today but I failed to find much online.

Ta and best of luck to all of ye! Was playing the waiting game myself about two years ago and it all worked out!

Edit: Never mind, found it after a bit of searching. Some round 0 offers are coming out today apparently. At least she'll know. All the best to everyone over the next few days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 beatriss

Hi Korasa,

According to the CAO website the offers are out tomorrow morning (30th) from 6am, your sister will be able to check online from this time.

Checked mine there after reading your post as never knew some offers would be made today. Going to be another long night! Good luck to your sister!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Korasa

Howdy beatriss,

Cheers for the info, only check now. Yeah she got in! So stoked for her and she is over the moon. Last time I was this concerned was my own cao app a few years back. Hope you go what you were hoping for though!

Advertisement