Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bh racing bike with deep section wheels stolen

Options
  • 29-07-2015 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭

Folks please keep an eye out. My road bike was stolen from my house last night. It had my TT wheels on it. 60mm deep sections. It's a red and white BH racing bike. And I loved it!!!! Please share

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

The second bike burglary this week. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

posT it on stolen bikes thread on here.

Keep an eye on gumtree, donedeal, adverts etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

:mad: ffs... hope you get it back .

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

ah feck no trig. not good. where did they take it from? garage?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

sorry Trig, fecking scum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Someone definitely watching you Trig, very little chance this was an on-spec random burglary. Where was it locked up and what kind of security do you have?

It's a real ballache and I hope you get some good news quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

Friend had both his TT and Road robbed from Shed at back of his house.. Took nothing else.. He replaced them with a half decent Cube road bike and it was also robbed a few weeks later.. its beyond a joke these days!.. My road bike was stolen outside work in plain view of CCTV and nothing can be done apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

mossym wrote: »
    ah feck no trig. not good. where did they take it from? garage?

Had it in the boot of my car ready for cycle this evening, thank God they didn't go to the garage as my tt bike was in there, gutted my tt wheels were on the road bike, just hoping now that the disc cover fits the training wheel for Lost Sheep

Trig1 wrote: »
    Had it in the boot of my car ready for cycle this evening, thank God they didn't go to the garage as my tt bike was in there, gutted my tt wheels were on the road bike, just hoping now that the disc cover fits the training wheel for Lost Sheep

taken from home or work?

don't sweat lost sheep. if doesn't fit cover can go on my kysrium and you can use that for lost sheep. that's the back wheel covered at least.

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Someone definitely watching you Trig, very little chance this was an on-spec random burglary. Where was it locked up and what kind of security do you have?

It's a real ballache and I hope you get some good news quickly.
    Nah! reckon it was random- car broken into down road few weeks ago, can of Linden village was left alongside my car, reckon it was just scumbags checking to see what was in the cars to take and they found the mother load in my car, wifes car stereo taken from her car too

• Advertisement

taken from home or work?

don't sweat lost sheep. if doesn't fit cover can go on my kysrium and you can use that for lost sheep. that's the back wheel covered at least.

From home, Wife went to bed at 1am and noticed a car drive slowly and pull up outside our house, she assumed it was someone lost as they drove off a minute later!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Do you use strava and do you have your location settings setup to hide your start point? If you've posted a link to a strava spin here or similar and you live in a house out on its own it wouldn't be to much like hard work to find you.

This only took a few mins.

**removed**

Sorry to hear about the bike either way if it was local muppets it'll more than likely show up on donedeal/adverts. Hope it turns up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭BennyMul

I have some wheels at home you can have Trig, if i'm not going down you can take my good ones,

BennyMul wrote: »
    I have some wheels at home you can have Trig, if i'm not going down you can take my good ones,
    Cheers Benny, hopefully I wont need to call on u for that but cheers for the offer, only have a pair of mavic askyium training wheels left at the moment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Steroo

hope it shows up

Bike is home thanks to social media. Good friends and the gardai !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Kander

Glad to hear you got it back :)

great news

you didn;t get 10 minutes alone with the scroat who took it did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

Great news Trig, where did they catch the [EMAIL="b@stards"]b@stards[/EMAIL]?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭noc231073

Yeah is that it still for sale on donedeal??
    In limerick
    I just spotted it and came on to check was it the same bike ...

i don't believe they posted it on donedeal

the guys number is there. wonder is it time to have some fun.

i don't believe they posted it on donedeal

the guys number is there. wonder is it time to have some fun.

Yeah his number is there alright ..

He not answering ... !!
    Just called ... To let him know what a scumbag he was...pity he didn't pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭griffin100

Is that actually his real name? Jesus, he ain't clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Do you know what the sad part is? I bet that nothing will happen to whoever stole it... hmmmmm.....

Has anyone ever watched the TV show Dexter??? What's everyone doing this weekend???

What a prize clown. Can only think this is someone who paid money for it from the person who swiped it - perhaps even unwittingly, not knowing it was stolen - as surely nobody could be this fcuking stupid.

http://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/bike/10028246?offset=10

What a prize clown. Can only think this is someone who paid money for it from the person who swiped it - perhaps even unwittingly, not knowing it was stolen - as surely nobody could be this fcuking stupid.

http://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/bike/10028246?offset=10[/quote

Let's hope they're all that stupid .....!!!

Great news anyway Trig. Did the car have an alarm as a matter of interest, was the bike visible from the outside like the way you can see things in the back of estate boots etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

http://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/bike/10028246?offset=10

What an idiot, he didnt even take the pic drive side!!

Advertisement