Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision query

Options
  • 29-07-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Setanta announced recently that BT sport europe is to launch on Saturday, will this be coming to the evision service to subscribers to the setanta pack?..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Setanta announced recently that BT sport europe is to launch on Saturday, will this be coming to the evision service to subscribers to the setanta pack?..
    Hi bennyl10

I can confirm that the additional channels will not be included in the pack offered by evision however I do believe this is in consideration for future plans.

I will ensure to add your feedback and interest in my reports.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Hi bennyl10

I can confirm that the additional channels will not be included in the pack offered by evision however I do believe this is in consideration for future plans.

Thanks
    Al
    So despite eircon labelling it as the Bt and setanta pack, this is not the case? As eircom subscribers are getting a lesser Bt sport offering than available(as was promised) and lesser than other service providers?

No plans to add is not exactly good enough..

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Hi bennyl10

Thanks
    Al
    So despite eircon labelling it as the Bt and setanta pack, this is not the case? As eircom subscribers are getting a lesser Bt sport offering than available(as was promised) and lesser than other service providers?

No plans to add is not exactly good enough..
    Sorry I can't offer better news on this right now bennyl10 - I will notify you on any developments with this though

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭CH3OH

There seems to be an extra channel now BT sport Europe channel number 410

Cheers CH3OH

Yes BT Sport Europe now available with evision :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement