Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

susi documentation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 jaydow15

Got a big long letter from tge complaints department of susi this afternoon ( made a formal complaint friday) they apologised for the stress caused and admitted that they made mistakes on my application :) my documentation has been accepted so now I justwait for a final decision. Happy of the outcone but it has set me back about 6 weeks id say but if I get the grant it will be worth even though it was a tough stuggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Well I'm worse than SUSI - I answered one question incorrectly on my application form, so I can't sign the declaration now. Does anyone know what happens in such a scenario? I'll be contacting them Monday either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭compo1

JoeR91 wrote: »
    That's bull you've clearly been dealing with a""holes on the phone as it's said above a single page will do get them and send them in
    They did the same to me, after first telling me that a page per year was fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JoeR91

I rang susi up the other day to check my application I said my application has been on provisionally awarded quite sum time has it been fully awarded. I was told cao haven't confirmed your course acceptance yet I was like what I accepted that weeks ago in early July during offers for mature students so I contact cao and they inform me we notified susi of your acceptance I ring susi back and I got an a**hole on the phone saying well there hasn't been any update of this on our system so basically tough s*it.... I'm really annoyed at this point cause my friend who is doing same course as me got her award letter so if susi got notification from cao of her acceptance I love know where mine got lost... There system is forever crashing I'm sick of them at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Can anyone tell me why they reckon a Rental Agreement would be refused? :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement