Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offered this today.

• 29-07-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

What do you think?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Nice little engine and still handy to get parts for.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ODubhain82

He doesnt have the tank or lead and although
    he got my number from donedeal he hasnt
    advertised the engine on donedeal.
    Young lad who says his 19' lake boat isnt
    big enough. Wants to swap it for a rc plane I
    advertised.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I thought you were offered it for nothing :) It's not worth very much as it's an older engine and before I'd use it I would change the impeller and more than likely the coils as they are prone to cracking and failing.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ODubhain82

Couple of things seem sus though.

It's not uncommon to sell an engine without the fuel tank and line, the photo looks like it was taken of another phone a bit strange. If you feel it's a bit sus just let it go you wont be missing much it's not like it's a mercury :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement