Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCT/Applus Regulatory Body

Options
  • 29-07-2015 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭

As above, does anyone know who regulates Applus and how I go about contacting them? They've agreed to refund my test fee, but despite assurances that my cheque is being posted it hasn't arrived. I'm fed up dealing with them by now, so I'd like to escalate my complaint and I'm unsure where to take it. Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,826 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I would think that it is the RSA or Department Of The Environment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

https://www.ncts.ie/about.html
    Applus+ is operating the National Car Testing service on behalf of the Road Safety Authority
    How long have you been waiting for the cheque? It's possible they did post it and it either got lost or stolen in transit. Ask them to re-issue the cheque.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

We've been back and forth for over eight weeks now, they take days to respond and they're not treating my complaint with any particular urgency or seriousness. It needs to be stepped up, the time for giving them the benefit of the doubt has gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,038 ✭✭✭✭L1011

They respond to complaints put in via the RSA fairly quick, suspect they've a SLA in place.

Advertisement