Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rgh1.2

Options
  • 29-07-2015 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Anybody try it yet looks pretty good going to give it a bash when my parts come

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Noworries!

Hey all,
    I bought an Xbox 360 and the optical drive has been swapped out, with no way of getting key off it... Is there any way to flash console key onto new optical drive so it will work again?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Noworries! wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I bought an Xbox 360 and the optical drive has been swapped out, with no way of getting key off it... Is there any way to flash console key onto new optical drive so it will work again?

I don't fully understand. So someone swapped the original drive with a new one without first flashing the key. If you still have the original drive it is easy to do but if that is gone you will have to RGH the console to get the drive key.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

I don't fully understand. So someone swapped the original drive with a new one without first flashing the key. If you still have the original drive it is easy to do but if that is gone you will have to RGH the console to get the drive key.
    As stated rgh will be the only way for a lost dvd key

Hi,
    Sport didn't notify me when you posted! Yes the old drive is gone with no way of recovering it, so can anybody rgh me! I live just outside Athy!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭chubbyathy

Hi,
    Sport didn't notify me when you posted! Yes the old drive is gone with no way of recovering it, so can anybody rgh me! I live just outside Athy!

Phat or slim bud

• Advertisement

Slim, have it rghed but can't get games on it now! Sigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Slim, have it rghed but can't get games on it now! Sigh!

Sure, but we won't help you with that stuff...

Back again!, can you pm me how much you charge to rgh an Xbox 250gb slim buddy? I'm just outside Athy...

Advertisement