Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh Jaypers ye can keep it over there Swannie! :eek::p I would die I think!! :eek::o:D

I'm gonna have to go out and go around the Village Block for a walk I think, I can't cope. Thank God I don't live somewhere that gets decent heat! :D I'm prob. gonna be swarmed by feicin flies now though if I go outside.
    Thanks the gods I'm sitting in a shadow filled javahouse with the AC cranked on high kiss, sipping an iced latte. I've run through the rain drops twice already today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Nice one Swannie. Was just thinking a nice cold Shower would be brill but too noisy now for this time of night.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Nice one Swannie. Was just thinking a nice cold Shower would be brill but too noisy now for this time of night.
    Especially if you sing in the shower kiss like I do. :D

I'm going for a walk around the Block. If I'm not back in 20 minutes or so send the nGardaí! :eek::pac:

I'm going for a walk around the Block. If I'm not back in 20 minutes or so send the nGardaí! :eek::pac:
    Only if they are cute, then again, if they are, I might keep them for myself. ;)

Oops! Swannie's turn to cook. Bye.

• Advertisement

There is absolutely no way in hell I'm gonna sleep tonight and there is nothing worse than just lying there in bed endlessly waiting for sleep to happen. I might as well just sit up until it gets bright out again and engage everything-reasonableandsensible-goes-out-the-window-mode and let in-sanity and craziness of this horrendously horrible humid h!"£$%^&* take hold and take over and just go with the flow. :pac::cool::pac: I can't breathe. Yay. And stupid stupid Hayfever now too is driving me batty, and it was so so good all Summer. Stoopid ar$e Hayfever. I should probably put this in some other Thread rather than the Chat one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just had to ring an ambulance for my brother :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hope hes ok pp :(

His back gave in a couple of days ago. He went to get physio the Thursday and got some anti-inflammatories from his GP. He improved yesterday but somehow got stuck on his knees and wasn't able to move at 3am and he was howling with the pain.

His back gave in a couple of days ago. He went to get physio the Thursday and got some anti-inflammatories from his GP. He improved yesterday but somehow got stuck on his knees and wasn't able to move at 3am and he was howling with the pain.

ouch :( doesn't sound pleasant at all. he on the way to hospital?

• Advertisement

No, not pleasant at all. Yeah he's probably there now, they left about 20 minutes ago. We're quite close to Portlaoise hospital.

No, not pleasant at all. Yeah he's probably there now, they left about 20 minutes ago. We're quite close to Portlaoise hospital.

ahh ok, hopefully be ok :)

Fingers crossed. He was meant to have a gig later as well.

need more sleep :(

Me too... :o

might have a nap in a bit. sucks though pp doesn't it :(

I was thinking the same ATC. Yeah it's not fun.

I was thinking the same ATC. Yeah it's not fun.

cool, hopefully we'll drift off :)

Fingers crossed :)

I'm overtired now. Lying in bed and can't relax. :(

• Advertisement

had a nap :) was glorious. Lunch time me thinks

No nap for me.

My brother got a prescription for painkillers and they're letting him come home as soon as he's able to walk a bit.

No nap for me.

My brother got a prescription for painkillers and they're letting him come home as soon as he's able to walk a bit.

aww :(

ok that's good news, in the right place :) I'm sure it gave you all a big fright

ok that's good news, in the right place I'm sure it gave you all a big fright
    Yeah it is. He did. I was quite worried. I'd never seen him in so much pain.

Yeah it is. He did. I was quite worried. I'd never seen him in so much pain.

that's understandable

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, what happened your brother? I wasn't online much so missed that, hope he is ok and you too.

Paws, what happened your brother? I wasn't online much so missed that, hope he is ok and you too.
    He hurt his back the other day and he was in so much pain around 5am that we had to ring an ambulance. He just got home.

so we discovered my dad has a broken foot :( he had an accident a few weeks back, went to a&e, had an x-ray and told everything was fine. He had another x -ray the other day when he went in for his complaint of his headaches while he was there (found nothing wrong with him in regards the headaches). Our local Dr rang home and told them dad has a broken foot yesterday You wouldn't want to be seriously sick!

Jesus ATC that's horrendous!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Jesus ATC that's horrendous!!! :eek:

post 3000 already :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement