Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That was fast!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

i agree :d))

hows your brother paws?

Joya wrote:
    hows your brother paws?
    He's slightly better now. He's got 4 different painkillers/muscle relaxers/anti-inflammatories etc, plus one tablet to settle his tummy.

I don't scrub up too badly. :D

I'm off out for dinner and drinks for my friend's birthday. Later guys! :D

Evening all :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Evening all :)
    Hi Persepoly. Only half past high noon Pacific 8 times zones west of Éire, and still in a 31C heat wave.

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hi Persepoly. Only half past high noon Pacific 8 times zones west of Éire, and still in a 31C heat wave.

I wouldn't survive. We had a really hot summer about 2 years ago and I didn't venture outside until 10pm! I see all these sun goddesses with tanned limbs and floaty dresses whereas I turn into a walking freckle with insane hair :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Liver at the ready, there's drinks to be had tonight :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I wouldn't survive. We had a really hot summer about 2 years ago and I didn't venture outside until 10pm! I see all these sun goddesses with tanned limbs and floaty dresses whereas I turn into a walking freckle with insane hair :p
    I live on Pacific coast where it's cooler than inland So Cal. While we are 31, Pasadena is 36, Los Angeles 37, Palm Springs is a sizzling 41. Definitely a 2 cold shower day!

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Liver at the ready, there's drinks to be had tonight :D
    Liver and onions Lith? Or is someone playing Hannibal? A cool salad sounds better to me about now. But cold drinks would be grand. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Liver and onions Lith? Or is someone playing Hannibal? A cool salad sounds better to me about now. But cold drinks would be grand. :D

Not that kind of liver Swannie :P, though i shall raise a cold one in your honour :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not that kind of liver Swannie :P, though i shall raise a cold one in your honour :D
    Just drinking iced lemonade and tea mixed, but will return your cheers Lith! :D

I live on Pacific coast where it's cooler than inland So Cal. While we are 31, Pasadena is 36, Los Angeles 37, Palm Springs is a sizzling 41. Definitely a 2 cold shower day!

41. Jaysus. But you know living in an environment where the temperatures reach that high is probably a different experience to the short time we experience it. The people would be so acclimatised to it and all buildings and houses have air con. It reminds me of the time we had the crazy snow. There's nothing wrong with it but we're just crap at dealing with extremes in weather.

41. Jaysus. But you know living in an environment where the temperatures reach that high is probably a different experience to the short time we experience it. The people would be so acclimatised to it and all buildings and houses have air con. It reminds me of the time we had the crazy snow. There's nothing wrong with it but we're just crap at dealing with extremes in weather.
    Stayed a few days in Palm Springs at those temps one summer, and I had to adjust, lots of cool pool swimming by day, and coming out to play after sunset. It's terribly hot, but the humidity is so low it's deceptive, and tourists can get heat stroke before they know it. :eek:

Stayed a few days in Palm Springs at those temps one summer, and I had to adjust, lots of cool pool swimming by day, and coming out to play after sunset. It's terribly hot, but the humidity is so low it's deceptive, and tourists can get heat stroke before they know it. :eek:

I'm a strange creature so winter is my favourite time of year :) Looks like everyone this side of the pond is out tonight dancing and having larks. I'm in the bed with pringle sandwiches, netflix and beer :D

I'm a strange creature so winter is my favourite time of year :) Looks like everyone this side of the pond is out tonight dancing and having larks. I'm in the bed with pringle sandwiches, netflix and beer :D
    A cool pint (or two :P ) a bit later sounds grand Persepoly. Sorry to leave you, but time to run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and hunt food. Haven't eaten today, and my empty tummy is calling me. Bye. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I am in the chair drinking cold milk and doing my show ;)

A cool pint (or two :P ) a bit later sounds grand Persepoly. Sorry to leave you, but time to run through the rain drops, shake out my feathers, and hunt food. Haven't eaten today, and my empty tummy is calling me. Bye. :D

Or four :p

Enjoy the hunt lady swan :)

Rubecula wrote: »
    I am in the chair drinking cold milk and doing my show ;)

What is your show?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening all, how're things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

At the fair I got my sons Lego Minecraft things, Spiderman Lego figures and my daughter a cheap version of a Barbie doll. How's everyone?

I'd call that a good day's hunting Kitty.

I'm grand, having breakfast of tea and croissants... Yes, I know it's half 10 at night...

Shiminay wrote: »

I'm grand, having breakfast of tea and croissants... Yes, I know it's half 10 at night...

You're starting early for tomorrow :D I didn't see anything I liked at it but my daughter loves her doll. Gave her a hairbrush and she tried brushing the doll's hair.

Shiminay wrote: »

You should have some tayto samitches :)

You should have some tayto samitches :)

I love them. Amazing at any time of the day.

I had a day in Fort Duvet as I was exhausted. Have to be up and about for some stuff tomorrow afternoon though, so I'll be grand.

My hunger, thirst and the "you haven't consumed caffeine in 24 hours" headache compelled me to rise from my slumber :D

Caffeine withdrawals are tough. Having a glass of wine now.

Just as bad as Wine withdrawals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

o/ folks

just popped in to say hello

• Advertisement

What-ho Johnny, all well?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement