Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

not too bad,

i think the stars are slowly starting to align :D

down to 2nd last cup of tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I can kinda handle wine withdrawals now. So will you have dinner in a few hours Shim?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll probably be back in the leaba as have to be up and out of the flat at 12:30 tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'll probably be back in the leaba as have to be up and out of the flat at 12:30 tomorrow :)

1/2 day is it?

i,m hoping to be out the gap at 5;30 in the morning, :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Bumped into loads from my home town today. Have you a big day tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair

1/2 day is it?

i,m hoping to be out the gap at 5;30 in the morning, :pac:
    Rather you than me :P
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Bumped into loads from my home town today. Have you a big day tomorrow?
    Ah, not a big day, but a bit of a day learning some things.
    Fathom wrote: »
    Yo Lair
    Evening Fathom, how goes it on the West Coast?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dear Humidity, suck it.
    Sincerely, your undying enemy, Cyberwolf77

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,218 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Evening Fathom, how goes it on the West Coast?
    Hot! High 80s.

Dear Humidity, suck it.
    Sincerely, your undying enemy, Cyberwolf77
    Ouch. Can't be fun.
    Fathom wrote: »
    Hot! High 80s.
    Terrible.

• Advertisement

Terrible.
    A/C day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Leaving this here for Grem whenever she shows up :pac: IS SHINY AND NEW! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Such a good night!!! :D

Food, good company, alcohol and dancing. Couldn't ask for much more!

Woke up at 4.30. Went to the bathroom and passed out, hit my head off something, and then got sick. My Mam wouldn't let me sleep until now. I'm so tired it's not even funny. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

oh paws sorry to hear tat, however hope the aftermath was worth the event causing it : )

morning lazy sunday nocts how are we : ))

Thing is, I only had four drinks so that didn't cause it. I didn't drink anything different either, so I'm a bit worried if I'm honest but I'm not telling my Mam that. I've no idea what I hit my head on but I've got a bump and it bled a bit when it happened.

We didn't eat until around 11. I had Carbonara for my main course and then Eton Mess for dessert and both were quite heavy so maybe it was too much to drink on top of that. I don't know. I still feel shaky.

We did have a really good night though and my friend loved her present. :)

Thing is, I only had four drinks so that didn't cause it. I didn't drink anything different either, so I'm a bit worried if I'm honest but I'm not telling my Mam that. I've no idea what I hit my head on but I've got a bump and it bled a bit when it happened.

We didn't eat until around 11. I had Carbonara for my main course and then Eton Mess for dessert and both were quite heavy so maybe it was too much to drink on top of that. I don't know. I still feel shaky.

We did have a really good night though and my friend loved her present. :)

hm now ya that sounds odd.. i had collapsed in my life many times unfortunately and i went o so many tests and scans when my mom was trying to figure out why is this happening to me, from no reason at all.. its not a nice feeling..
    i hope you will be alright who knows what it was..

Yeah, it is a bit strange. I don't know if I should eat, I still don't feel quite right. :(

I should be OK in a bit. How are you today?

Yeah, it is a bit strange. I don't know if I should eat, I still don't feel quite right. :(

I should be OK in a bit. How are you today?

i guess take it easy and rest, and eat when you feel like it and something light like tea and toast or something for the start...
    hope you feel better soon...

Yeah true. Won't be eating much.

Thanks Joya. Happy Sunday to you and all the Noccers. :)

• Advertisement

happy Sunday to you too, we had a really nice night out last nite to 'celebrate my graduation' :d))
    was a lovely night in Dublin so very enjoyable all together :)

Awh lovely, I'm glad you had a good night! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thanks Links! Just what I needed for hangover day.

Paws, mind yourself girl, if you get sick you already know that's hospital o clock. I'm hoping rest and relaxation will sort you though..

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Afternoon guys n' gals

Paws, mind yourself girl, if you get sick you already know that's hospital o clock. I'm hoping rest and relaxation will sort you though..
    I'm doing OK Grem. Haven't been sick since. I'm just tired now so I'm napping on and off.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Guys n Gals.

Hope you & bro are ok Paws.

Plenty of r&r for the pair of you.

One day of chillin' before back to reality again.

Yes how's Madrid life there Ted ��

Back in Ireland now Joya.

Lovely place would go back again.

Over 30's every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Only back from Madrid and you have to trudge into work tomorrow morning, Ted you have my sincerest sympathies......

Could just pull a sickie and go back on Tuesday...

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Only back from Madrid and you have to trudge into work tomorrow morning, Ted you have my sincerest sympathies......

Could just pull a sickie and go back on Tuesday...

I'm sure that would be believed :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement