Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    Must prepare my broom and cauldron for the witching hour.

Don't forget the black cat :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Oh Grem, thoughts on the new Iron Maiden song, IF you got 'round to giving it a listen.

It's old school, got an eighties flashback, vocals amazing, he hasn't lost it at all. Looking forward to more i must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Don't forget the black cat :pac:

A bit of black paint and I'm my own black cat :D

I absolutely loved Ann Rice books when I was in my very early twenties. I've just remembered one called The Witching Hour. It was about a family of witches in New Orleans. Brilliant. I was going through my 'finding myself' phase :p

It's old school, got an eighties flashback, vocals amazing, he hasn't lost it at all. Looking forward to more i must say.

So many references in the video :D, song itslef has a No Prayer For The Dying vibe to it.. Good to have Maiden back, bring on The Book Of Souls and the monster touring that'll come with it next year :D.

• Advertisement

A bit of black paint and I'm my own black cat :D

I see what you did there :pac:

I would bring along a cat but I haven't enough broom :D

Rubecula wrote: »
    creepings and sanitations to one and all.

Hey there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    I would bring along a cat but I haven't enough broom
    :D :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha Kitty feck it, snorted at that..

• Advertisement

I'm afraid of heights a bit but if I really was a witch I could just cast a spell to stop me from having that fear.

Hahaha Kitty feck it, snorted at that..

You're welcome. I'm here all week :D

You're welcome. I'm here all week :D

Just glad there's no one here to witness me in my snorting glory!

IF there were, they'd probably be thinking you've gone crazy

Just glad there's no one here to witness me in my snorting glory!

There's no cameras where you work is there?

IF there were, they'd probably be thinking you've gone crazy

That ship has sailed Lith!. :pac:

There's no cameras where you work is there?

There is loads of them but i know my angles of escape.. :rolleyes:

There is loads of them but i know my angles of escape.. :rolleyes:

Is it busy tonight?

Is it busy tonight?

Not at the moment anyway thankfully, how's your night?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi Swannie :D

Shhhhhh do not mention THAT DAY :p
    SwanBot POINTS >>>

131209_SCI_Apollo15_Moon.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg
    Greetings to you Swannie :)
    What's the haps Persepoly? :D
    Hi Swan
    **Flaps wings in appreciation at Paws**
    Hiya Swannie, how goes it?.
    It goes sooooooo fast Grem. Last Sunday seems like yesterday. Ha! It's already yesterday in Eire. :D
    Rubecula wrote: »
    creepings and sanitations to one and all.
    Hi Rubecula! :cool:
    Hi Rubecula, the witching hour approaches and the lair gets a bit busy, lovely..
    Where's my pointy BLACK hat?

**Swannie digs through her bookbag**

• Advertisement

Not at the moment anyway thankfully, how's your night?

Not too bad thanks. In bed so all is good.

Good stuff, lair quiet again so i think a few are taking an early night.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What's this talk of Witchery on the Witching Hour?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

In bed so all is good.
    Bed is grand kitty, except when it's hot. Slept without covers last night with the windows open and the Pacific breeze blowing through. :cool:

Black Swan wrote: »
    Bed is grand kitty, except when it's hot. Slept without covers last night with the windows open and the Pacific breeze blowing through. :cool:

That sounds idyllic.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Cannot speak for all Lairians, but if Swannie doesn't get in her Lair mischief fix before midnight, she turns into a pumpkin. :eek:

Shiminay wrote: »

Which witch?

That sounds idyllic.

After Pacific sunset it was grand kitty, and without a flatmate to complain, I was showing more skin than usual, ha! ;)

It's pretty humid here, have a fan for sleeping to cool the room down first.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    After Pacific sunset it was grand kitty, and without a flatmate to complain, I was showing more skin than usual, ha! ;)

You might as well ha. Your plumage needs to be let breathe too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement