Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

KKkitty wrote: »
    You might as well ha. Your plumage needs to be let breathe too.
    Indeed kitty! But it now appears that my flatmate vacancy has been filled, and she will be moving in this coming week. We will be sharing a 1-bed 1-bath flat, so things will be close. I would prefer the flat to myself, but my starving student budget forces me to have a flatmate.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

One bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Black Swan wrote: »
    Indeed kitty! But it now appears that my flatmate vacancy has been filled, and she will be moving in this coming week. We will be sharing a 1-bed 1-bath flat, so things will be close. I would prefer the flat to myself, but my starving student budget forces me to have a flatmate.

So you'll be sharing a room so? Hopefully for your sake they're not a nightmare to live with.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sounds a bit claustrophobic to me too.

Hopefully the bedroom is big enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Fell asleep for a little while. Awake again now.

Oops Paws, that's you awake for a while probably..

Fell asleep for a little while. Awake again now.

Hey are you OK?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Which witch?

This witch! :D

Oops Paws, that's you awake for a while probably..
    Yeah, might be..
    KKkitty wrote:
    Hey are you OK?
    Yeah, I'm OK. Think I'm overtired. Maybe I'll just turn everything off and close my eyes.

• Advertisement

Shim, mistress of the cauldron!. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

One bed?
    Hahahaha! Sometimes I forget I'm in the Lair! Twin beds across from one another Grem in the same bedroom. :D
    So you'll be sharing a room so? Hopefully for your sake they're not a nightmare to live with.
    We have to do the spaghetti test. Throw the pasta to the ceiling and see if it sticks. In other words, only experiencing each other in close proximity will tell. :D
    Well, there's 3 rooms total, bedroom, small bathroom, and living room-dining area combo with small kitchen. The problem that may occur would be when we both have lads invited over, and they both stay awhile... ha! :o :P
    Hopefully the bedroom is big enough.
    It's small indeed, with little room for bedroom gymnastics. :pac:

I follow the 'funny houses/flats to rent' and have seen shared beds on offer. :eek:

I follow the 'funny houses/flats to rent' and have seen shared beds on offer. :eek:
    Well, if it were for b/f sharing with g/f, husbands with wives, etc., no problems (or other similar arrangements depending upon preferences). :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howdy ho?

Well, if it were for b/f sharing with g/f, husbands with wives, etc., no problems (or other similar arrangements depending upon preferences). :cool:

Oh this was strangers advertising to strangers no less!. :(

You can take it in turns to get busy Swannie. Done during reasonable hours of course :D

How are ya Wolfie!.

Oh Kitty, a roster?. Hee hee!

Strangers in the same bed? No one-night stands for me, or a similar bedding arrangement for longer periods of time. My flatmate-to-be is a member of my java gang that meets frequently at our favourite locale, so she is known to me.

Howdy ho?
    Hi Wolf! :D
    You can take it in turns to get busy Swannie. Done during reasonable hours of course :D
    **Swannie posts schedule on wall** :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The problem that may occur would be when we both have lads invited over, and they both stay awhile... ha! :o :P
    Swap over at half time? :pac:
    It's small indeed, with little room for bedroom gymnastics. :pac:
    Get ear-plugs and an eye mask for those nights you get nothing. Unless of course, you're into voyeurism... :D
    Seen that one. Although some were for shift work, it'd mean that you'd get no lie in's, and you'd be playing russian roulette on how "clean" the bed was when you'd get into it on Sunday.... :eek:

Hey Wolfie. Hopefully you'll get on OK with her Swannie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How are ya Wolfie!.

I doing well enough

My daughter has decided it's a great time to be wide awake.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Shim, mistress of the cauldron!. :D

I am actually a witch you know. I'm a Pagan and occasional Wicca dabbler :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

No more Kopparbergs, sad Lith is sad :(

The Riding Roster :p

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No more Kopparbergs, sad Lith is sad :(

Surely it's time to push the red button folks.

My head is sore :o

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    Swap over at half time? :pac:
    We are both into sports, so the metaphor works syco. :P

Get ear-plugs and an eye mask for those nights you get nothing. Unless of course, you're into voyeurism... :D
    Perhaps in the interests of science we can experiment? :pac:

Seen that one. Although some were for shift work, it'd mean that you'd get no lie in's, and you'd be playing russian roulette on how "clean" the bed was when you'd get into it on Sunday.... :eek:
    They call that hotbedding on submarines I'm told. Sometimes it's still warm when one leaves and the other shows. :o
    Hopefully you'll get on OK with her Swannie.
    Probably will... WAVES. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement