Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sorry Shim, continuing with the broom humour.. Poor Lith, tis never enough!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My head is sore :o

Do you feel OK apart from that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    I am actually a witch you know. I'm a Pagan and occasional Wicca dabbler :p

So am I, except I verge more towards Asatru

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So am I, except I verge more towards Asatru

Figured you might alright :) You're Wolfie for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

KKkitty wrote:
    Do you feel OK apart from that?
    Yep, thankfully I do feel better. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I am actually a witch you know. I'm a Pagan and occasional Wicca dabbler :p
    And all this time methought you were a warlock Shiminay.

**Swannie backspaces in Shiminay profile and re-enters witch**

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Yep, thankfully I do feel better. :)

If you have painkillers take them. Have you a lump on your head.

KKkitty wrote:
    If you have painkillers take them. Have you a lump on your head.
    Yeah I might. I do have a bit of a bump and a little graze as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My head is sore :o

**Swannie quickly fedespressos handsome lad with magic fingers to give Paws head massage**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Halfway through shift, it crawls!.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    **Swannie quickly fedespressos handsome lad with magic fingers to give Paws head massage**
    That would actually be quite nice :o

Swannie works wonders Paws!.

I'm reminded of a song by Slomatics called "And Yet It Moves" for some reason Grem :P

You should check them out, they're magnificent maestros of Doom from Belfast.

Halfway through shift, it crawls!.
    Is that shift half empty or half full Grem? :D
    That would actually be quite nice :o
    Has worked for me in the past Paws, and sometimes it leads to something even better... :o :P

Black Swan wrote:
    Has worked for me in the past Paws, and sometimes it leads to something even better...
    Hehe, same here :p

Swannie works wonders Paws!.
    Such occasional "works" allow Swannie to hide the all too frequent Fumbling Swannie mistakes! :o

**Swannie sweeps broken China under carpet**

Oops! Dinner time Pacific, and someone else is paying. Can't pass up a free meal, so bye for now.

Mischief Managed!

**Swannie goes POOF!**

Later Swannie, enjoy meal time..

Bye bye Swan :)

Always feathers all over the place when that wan leaves, at least the cushions are comfy because of it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Black Swan wrote: »
    They call that hotbedding on submarines I'm told. Sometimes it's still warm when one leaves and the other shows. :o
    Aye, but there's little to no chance that there was ****ing done in the bed previous to the person getting into it on a sub :P
    I'm reminded of a song by Slomatics called "And Yet It Moves" for some reason Grem :P
    Have seen them live at either Fibbers or the Pint Pub. Nice slow sludgy doom :)

*Youtubes Slomatics*

They're savage. Played a gig with Conan in Fibbers earlier this year I think (might even have been late last year) in Fibbers, it was mouldy, manky filth of the highest quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Greetings any stragglers of the night wandering around :D I have never been to Coppers. I hope to get there some time before I depart this life. And perhaps Fibbers. Used to go to Fibbers in Galway. How's everyone tonight? :) What's the name of the Pub in Dub that Boardsies frequent a lot? That'll bug me now. Does it begin with an M I think...

Never really drank in Dublin, still go to Fibbers in Galway on occasion, getting old now haven't been to any of the new pubs yet.

Can't keep my eyes open now. Night all x

Hey Grem. Havn't been out in the City in ages. Are you at work?

Night Paws, sleep well..

I'm pretending to work!. ;) Pretty wrecked after long day out yesterday.

Gnight Paws. Cool, nice days out are nice. :) Think I shall head Bedwards myself. Bon nuit.

• Advertisement

Night Kmq, sleep well..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement