Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's java brew time, along with sending the dust bunnies to bed. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shiminay wrote: »
    I am actually a witch you know. I'm a Pagan and occasional Wicca dabbler :p

Lair doesn't need to know where you dabble your wicca.

:eek: :P

Ted gets sillier without his morning coffee.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*slides mug of java to Ted*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Aaaaaaaaaaand it's java brew time, along with sending the dust bunnies to bed. ;)
    funny-pictures-your-dust-bunnies-quit.jpg?w=870

morning Grem morning Ted, did someone mention java?? :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning folks \m/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning cgh hows you
    lovely morning in the capital, if that's allowed to say here :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Morning Paws, how are you feeling today?

I'm doing OK. Going to take it easy. I started a book called A Street Cat Named Bob that I might get stuck into.

How are you? How are all the lovely Nocs today?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

We've run out of tea in Boards HQ. There is no greater disaster to befall any Monday!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds like it's time to burn everything down Shim, it's all over.

Hey PP.

Shiminay wrote:
    We've run out of tea in Boards HQ. There is no greater disaster to befall any Monday!
    :eek:
    Angron wrote:
    Hey PP.
    Hi Angron, how are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone.

Shiminay wrote:
    :eek:
    Angron wrote:
    Hey PP.
    Hi Angron, how are you?
    I'm okay. Remembered something that annoyed the f*ck out of me from the weekend though. I was in Boojum in Galway, a burrito bar. There's this clear glass barrier in front of the meats, veg, beans and such. There was a rather short lady in the queue in front of me, who stood on her tippy toes specifically to reach over the damn barrier and wave her arm over the stuff that's supposed to go in to the food. She said she'd never been in a Boojum before, but that's no excuse to ignore basic bloody hygiene.

As luck would have it, I remembered I have an emergency personal stash for mornings such as this and so I'm back in action and I have put the fires out.

Morning Mozzels, how're things?

Not too bad now Shim. Chilling out before I have to get ready for work. Really couldn't be arsed with it today but has to be done!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Panic averted Shim.

You have just reminded me my emergency java stash is out. May get that sorted.

Tis the nature of the beast Mozz, you'll be grand though, it'll be the evening before you know it. I'm having a busy morning, only feels like I'm here for the last hour though :D

Best get the quartermaster on the phone there Ted and get the supplies topped back up to acceptable levels!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Morning everyone.
    Hey Mozz
    Angron wrote:
    I'm okay. Remembered something that annoyed the f*ck out of me from the weekend though. I was in Boojum in Galway, a burrito bar. There's this clear glass barrier in front of the meats, veg, beans and such. There was a rather short lady in the queue in front of me, who stood on her tippy toes specifically to reach over the damn barrier and wave her arm over the stuff that's supposed to go in to the food. She said she'd never been in a Boojum before, but that's no excuse to ignore basic bloody hygiene.
    :eek: I've never been there either but I think I'd have more sense than that!

• Advertisement

Eh it's the working stupid amount of days in a row and not getting a decent break that's getting me. Going a slight bit stir crazy!

As long as you have enough tea or coffee the world is OK.

KKkitty wrote: »
    As long as you have enough tea or coffee the world is OK.

I can't drink either anymore :(

Yeah PP. I think what got me more was the serious effort she had to make to do it. I mean she was shorter than the kid with her, and the kid looked about 10.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I can't drink either anymore :(

Why not?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Why not?

I am on new medication to help with a condition I have had for years. It's not advisable to eat or drink anything high in caffeine, high in sugar and especially anything high in fat. The side effects are not worth it like.

So I am on a pretty strict diet but it's more important to me to have this condition treated.

Angron wrote:
    Yeah PP. I think what got me more was the serious effort she had to make to do it. I mean she was shorter than the kid with her, and the kid looked about 10.
    I know how she feels :p

Seriously though, people can be really silly.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am on new medication to help with a condition I have had for years. It's not advisable to eat or drink anything high in caffeine, high in sugar and especially anything high in fat. The side effects are not worth it like.

So I am on a pretty strict diet but it's more important to me to have this condition treated.

Poor Mozz :( Hope you're going to be OK :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Probably worth more to finally have your condition under control Mozz :)

• Advertisement

Did you hear anything from the job interview yet Paws?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement