Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    **waves at Paws from behind the couch**
    Heyo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi Grem.

I'm doing OK. Still exhausted for some reason. :confused:

My brother is doing a lot better. He's in a lot less pain and he's walking a lot more freely.

What happened to your brother?

KKkitty wrote:
    What happened to your brother?
    Oh he hurt his back last week. He was in so much pain Saturday morning we had to phone for an ambulance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi there Kitty. How Monday night treating you?

Ah no Paws :( Hope he's better soon. I'm good Grem and you?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All grand here if a bit tired. Bit of Gemma Hayes on for the chill out.

KKkitty wrote:
    Ah no Paws Hope he's better soon
    Fingers crossed

Hi Grem and everyone else

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

feck it is warm outside hereabouts.

How are ya besides warm Wolfie?.

Stomach is like a bottomless pit tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Jeez it's bloody humid

It's fairly bad. Hopefully it lifts over the night.

Did some washing up there. How's everyone?

I'm relaxed :)

How's you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was following Paws' example and had a nap, but I was kinda hoping I wouldn't wake till 6 or 7 am :)

My mind is going a hundred miles an hour now. I can't seem to fall asleep.

The only way i could stomach guzzling champagne is mixing LOADS of orange juice through it.

Well that's a bit random Lithium93, is it a common problem for you?

No just not a champagne drinker, orange juice just makes it taste some what better.

The bucks fizz is strong with young Lith I think!

• Advertisement

Haven't a jimmy of a clue what that means :o

That's what you call champagne and oj Lith :p

I see, something new learnt then :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    No just not a champagne drinker, orange juice just makes it taste some what better.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    That's what you call champagne and oj Lith :p
    Lith likes Mimosa cocktails, with one part champagne and one part orange juice. A popular California drink on hot days. :cool:

Wouldn't mind one of those myself Swannie, busy night here..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Wouldn't mind one of those myself Swannie, busy night here..
    This chat has made me thirsty for a mimosa too Grem. I have the OJ in the frig, all I need now is some rich lad to spring for the bubbly.

There is definitely a glass of prosecco in my near future.. How are you Swannie?

How are you Swannie?
    Just grand thanks Grem. At the moment in my favourite javahouse sipping a mocha and coffee blended ice drink a friend bought me. I'm a bit behind in my work, and will have to do a bit of catch-up tonight so that I can hand-off tomorrow morning. But now I'm just chill'in. Hope things are well for you Grem.

Oops! Time to flap away until another day. WAVES! :D

• Advertisement

Tea, coffee and hugs all ready for the daydwellers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement