Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Good morning Grem!
    One of each please thanks :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy to oblige Joya.. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Stumbles in bleary eyed

I don't suppose there's any tea?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem on duty, one large mug of tea your way sir.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

giphy.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

:pac:

tumblr_nscnhxpodl1rnvzfwo1_1280.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals :)

Im going to an information session and appitude test after for a programming course im interested in doing :o

Hi pals :)

Ive going an information session and appitude test after for a programming course im interested in doing :o

best of luck, Sephers! :D

Good luck Seph :)

• Advertisement

GL S :) go & nail it :d)

How is everyone today?

I'm on bus to work Paws how's you :)

I'm good. Had to go to the Social Welfare Office this morning, but I was in and out in 2 minutes.

Thankful for minor miracles Paws.. I must try sleep but my head is all messy. Damn it..

I'm good. Had to go to the Social Welfare Office this morning, but I was in and out in 2 minutes.

that's cool, i have to go this week as well, its unbelievable that i still have to bring them dockets of each week even they do not pay me anything.... :confused:

btw i just loUve when i come to office and the lights are off and there's no one around still :d))

edit: whats with the head grem :)

Thankful for minor miracles Paws.. I must try sleep but my head is all messy. Damn it..
    Everything OK Grem?
    Joya wrote:
    that's cool, i have to go this week as well, its unbelievable that i still have to bring them dockets of each week even they do not pay me anything....
    Why do you need to do that if you're working?

Everything OK Grem?

Why do you need to do that if you're working?

believe me its beyond my comprehension but i have to :rolleyes: :pac:

Oh it'll pass guys thanks, just a wave of being down, terribly sad and teary I guess is the way to describe it.. I'll eventually sleep and should be ok..

Joya wrote:
    believe me its beyond my comprehension but i have to
    The only reason I can think of is if you're doing x's and o's if you're part-time

• Advertisement

oh i know those moments very well, long time pals :pac:

sometimes sleep and rest helps that is so very true so hope it happens for you this time :)
    talk line is always open anyways :)

Oh it'll pass guys thanks, just a wave of being down, terribly sad and teary I guess is the way to describe it.. I'll eventually sleep and should be ok..
    *hugs*

:)

The only reason I can think of is if you're doing x's and o's if you're part-time
    yes the dockets, but the social is not paying me anything.. i've no social benefit of any kind for 6 months now..

Joya wrote:
    yes the dockets, but the social is not paying me anything.. i've no social benefit of any kind for 6 months now..
    That's very strange. I don't understand why they need you to do that if you're not getting money from them. :confused:

Joya wrote: »

This sounds weird. You're not from another continent so surely this does not apply? Actually I could be totally wrong. Perhaps they do it to make sure you are not what they call a "welfare tourist" who knows.

no they know i am not tourist, i am irish anyway, its just cause i am part time even they do not pay me anything they still want me to report every week..
    i guess just to make sure i am not overpaid lol :confused:

Still sounds a bit weird. You'd think they'd be happy they don't need to pay you.

Anyway. I think I'll paint my nails again.

Anyway. I think I'll paint my nails again.

:pac:

Not got much else to do :/

• Advertisement

well when you do not have anything to do doing something nice is just fine :d))

btw i just found out my bosses are in london today, meaning id be alone in the office today \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement