Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Someone's been listening to the same f*cking whiney ass love song for the last f*cking hour, and I want to throttle whoever it is.

Oh good, now there's arguments over something.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Angron :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey PP.

I'm actively avoiding getting involved in whatever's bugging everyone else by listening to Type O Negative.

Good plan, it's more than likely an argument over nothing tbh. I've been meaning to listen to them for a while actually.

My brother has a physio appointment today at 4. Hopefully he'll feel a bit better afterwards.

Yeah, I'm like 90% sure that's the case PP.

• Advertisement

I'd imagine one person was in a tizzy and then there was some sort of domino effect and it spread through the room.

The only thing I can say definitively is that I couldn't care enough to try and find out.

That's probably wise :)

Well shouting has stopped, so either everything's resolved, people have left, or someone's been murdered. Either way, it's nice and quiet.

I'm hoping nobody has been murdered.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

NOW LET YE! :D

Hi Shim

What news from the front?

No news here. Yourself?

My mother's got her choir over in Knock Shrine and has been going on about it for ages. I'm watching the stream from their website and the woman speaking is talking about what Christians are supposed to do and all the rest. Most of what she was saying was the basic tenets of Wicca which has given me much mirth and has given me the ammo to lambaste the Christians in my family saying that once again they're stealing from other beliefs whilst still saying that people like me are supposed to be killed on sight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I didn't understand any of that ^^^ up there. :D But I think I might be better off! :D:pac: Christianityshmanity.

How is one and all Nocturnal Dwellers today?

People like you are meant to be killed on sight? Wtf?

Hello all :)

I've been saying 'please god' and 'god bless him' and awful lot lately and I'm atheist! What the hell is that all about.

I do that too :o

People like you are meant to be killed on sight? Wtf?

Witches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    whilst still saying that people like me are supposed to be killed on sight.

true christians indeed...:confused:

Oh. Jeez, they have little else to be thinking about it seems.

The bump on my head is still tender.

Let's not gloss over the "you must hate gay people and actively discriminate against them" as well as the "you must hate women and tell them they're nothing more than baby production machines" and then there's the classic "we don't all fuk children, just 2% of us" that the Catholics claim makes things better.

And over a year since they were discovered, there has still been nothing done about the 800 dead babies found in Tuam...

Witches.

Burn them with fire!! :p

Let's not gloss over the "you must hate gay people and actively discriminate against them" as well as the "you must hate women and tell them they're nothing more than baby production machines" and then there's the classic "we don't all fuk children, just 2% of us" that the Catholics claim makes things better.

And over a year since they were discovered, there has still been nothing done about the 800 dead babies found in Tuam...

This country is built on secrets. There is a strange underbelly of Irish society that keeps certain things quiet. Families unwilling to upset the status quo even if it means abusers continue to abuse, or whatever else is happening. I'm sure we could all tell a story of lives hurt or even ruined because of secrets and of course shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I blow raspberries in the face of religion

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I blow raspberries in the face of religion

That is more peaceful than my fire idea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That is more peaceful than my fire idea :D

Yeah it is :D, to quote The Man from Arnie's 1999 film End Of Days
    Let me tell you something about Him. He is the biggest underachiever of all time. He just has a good publicist, that's all.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

...... *sits quietly in the corner* .....

:pac::pac::pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement

Burn them with fire!! :p

We get that a lot...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement