Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    G'way with that Barry's propaganda :P

LYONS ARE THE SUPERIOR TEA BAG

I know deep in your heart Lithium that there is a stirring of discontent with Lyons teabags.

Anyway. Forget about the tea. I also take gin. Or a bottle of the latest craft beer. Hedgehogs Nipples anyone? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I know deep in your heart Lithium that there is a stirring of discontent with Lyons teabags.

I was raised drinking tea using only LYON'S tea bags, i'll go out that way come hell or high water, LYONS tea bags or no tea at all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    Lyons tea. Preferably from a tea pot. Preferably the tea pot in my mothers house its years old. Tea is gorgeous out of it.

THIS!

Would you marry me? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I was raised drinking tea using only LYON'S tea bags, i'll go out that way come hell or high water, LYONS tea bags or no tea at all.

You go lith :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah yes, mammy's teapot.. *wipes up drool*

#barrystea #neverforget

You sir, are a king amongst men!

heyday30 wrote: »
    Lyons tea. Preferably from a tea pot. Preferably the tea pot in my mothers house its years old. Tea is gorgeous out of it.

That does sound nice though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    If I move to the UK I am so buying a teapot. Nyom.

• Advertisement

My insecurities are surfacing so goddammit I'll have to join the Lyons drinkers in order to fit in! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That's it come over to the LYONS team, we've got cookies :P

That's it come over to the LYONS team, we've got cookies :P

Cookies you say???? *slurp*

I have this pot for 10 years. It was "acquired" from the first hotel I was working in here in The Capital. I have another specific pot for loose tea in the press too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good old peer pressure at work!. :pac:

I wish I had a slave who would go to the shop for me and bring back biscuits.

I had bourbon creams :p

How have I only four hours done?. Oh cruel world - ooh I'll make tea.

That's nice. I might have an auld custard cream. A soggy one. Sniff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

The perfect dunking biscuit there paws

• Advertisement

Now I want chocolate hobnobs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What's all this talk of tea?

heyday30 wrote:
    The perfect dunking biscuit there paws
    Exactly :D

Time for bed here. Don't worry, I'll bring you all with me.

What's all this talk of tea?

You are just in time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Hiiiiiiii Noccers. How is one and all?

On Tea-gate, I don't drink Tea or Coffee myself, however my Da lives on Tea night noon and morning and my Siblings are pretty heavy on the stuff too, and I have to say, boxes of Barry's and Lyons do come into the house left right and centre and now that ye all talk about it, it is surprising that we don't seem to really have a preference in our abode here. Like do the 2 taste different?! I guess there is a thought of origin that Lyons is standard and that Barry's is a bit more posh lol but I'm curious now how do the 2 taste! :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have this pot for 10 years. It was "acquired" from the first hotel I was working in here in The Capital. I have another specific pot for loose tea in the press too.
    Now that ^^^ right there is the story of an entrepreneurial youth wise for his age! :D

Hiiiiiiii Noccers. How is one and all?

On Tea-gate, I don't drink Tea or Coffee myself, however my Da lives on Tea night noon and morning and my Siblings are pretty heavy on the stuff too, and I have to say, boxes of Barry's and Lyons do come into the house left right and centre and now that ye all talk about it, it is surprising that we don't seem to really have a preference in our abode here. Like do the 2 taste different?! I guess there is a thought of origin that Lyons is standard and that Barry's is a bit more posh lol but I'm curious now how do the 2 taste! :D

Now that ^^^ right there is the story of an entrepreneurial youth wise for his age! :D

The Lyons drinkers have been bullying me :p

I'm 37, hardly a youth! :P

Middle aged!! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Younger than me though

• Advertisement

Only just :) Just as jaded though!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement