Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Passenger wrote: »
    Season 2 of Rick & Morty??!!! :eek:

Yup! Wubalubadubdub :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know I'm being nosey but it's nice to build up a little picture of you all I'm only finished a masters and am 'working'. It's unpaid until my results come out.
    It is quite nice :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Passenger wrote: »
    Season 2 of Rick & Morty??!!! :eek:

Fantastic so far I must say

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Oh man, Oh man, Oh man... Gonna watch every episode so far now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is that free to watch on the Adult Swim website?

• Advertisement

I love Cian Twomey's video about being short. It's so funny, but the end is strangely sweet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Shiminay wrote: »
    Is that free to watch on the Adult Swim website?

Yes. All the latest eps Here. ;)

Classic Rick & Morty.

I'm off to the big smoke in the morning so I will bid you all goodnight :)

Winning. It's time to get Rickdiculous!

Be sure to call in for the tay tomorrow Perse :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Winning. It's time to get Rickdiculous!

Be sure to call in for the tay tomorrow Perse :p

Maybe Friday :) I'll be the one that's not very tall and has hair :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This week's Rick & Morty was fantastic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I totally missed the rick and morty train. It just appeared all of a sudden.. Feel ancient now!

That's the joy of the Tubes Grem, you never miss anything, you merely haven't seen it yet :D

I'll reserve you a rocking chair on the porch Grem

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha Wolfie!. Actually it has been noticed that almost always make sounds when I move, the pipe and slippers joke has already surfaced..

Night guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie sticks nose in Lair**

Anyone about?

I may be here, I may be somewhere else

I'm still here..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I may be here, I may be somewhere else
    Hi Wolf! Many of us are here, but not, including your Swannie. :pac:
    I'm still here..
    Hi Grem... Grem is always here, both awake and keyboarding in sleep. :D

• Advertisement

That's me Swan even sleep Can't keep me from here!

That's me Swan even sleep Can't keep me from here!
    **Swannie cracks PC and takes a pic of Grem sleep keyboarding**

0997d3fb0e32c6d623466c89274bf3ff.jpg

With that Swannie is behind in work, must do so now, and be ready to handoff to colleague in morning. Bye. :D

Great pic Swannie! Hope work goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie sticks nose in Lair**

Anyone about?

I am always here, except when I am not. Then I am there, which is here from my perspective. So in effect I am always in a "here", which may not coincide with your location.

Morning Ted, java is brewed, awaiting your delectation :)

Morning Ted, java is brewed, awaiting your delectation :)

Cheers Gremmerz. Drifted back to sleep so need a pick-me-up to face the day.

It's rainy and mild here this morning, rotten combination, so good java is the only way to start.

Same here. You able to head to the leaba or do you have another appointment today?

• Advertisement

Wednesday is group day so I'm up for hours yet. However because I was in bad form yesterday gf is going to mind me after.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement