Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Jump School of Doom!(Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've been awake since 5am. Have to head in for my course, but if there's going to be more arguing today that stops anything productive being done, I'm going to get a taxi home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is there anyone you can approach about this Angron?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

My insecurities are surfacing so goddammit I'll have to join the Lyons drinkers in order to fit in! :p
    never sista! neva!!! :eek:
    welcome to the barrys club (includes meself and sephers afaik .d))
    Young at heart is what matters :)
    you tell them! :d)
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Anyway, you're only as old as the person you're feeling and the last person I smooched was 23! :eek: :P
    oh, not sure what smooch is but IF it is what i think
    I may still be young .d))
    Oooh, niece's birthday present arrived today. Just noticed it sitting on the porch.
    what is it woolfie :pac:
    I am. Unfortunately. :o Grem, Shim, Wolfie, Ted and Joya all have jobs. ATC is in college. Lith is about to start college AFAIK.. Who else have we? :o
    and Joya also studies at UCD, NCI and Harvard lol.. but only one more year to go then im freeeeeeeeeeeee!!! ))
    Passenger wrote: »
    Season 2 of Rick & Morty??!!! :eek:
    hello Passenger, I think i remember you from a long time ago, we met somewhere : )...
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I am always here, except when I am not. Then I am there, which is here from my perspective. So in effect I am always in a "here", which may not coincide with your location.
    oh, i need java for these deep thoughts this early :p

morning one and all : )
    rain here, coffee in bed before shower and off to work : )

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The tutors I'd imagine, but they were busy enough dealing with the arguing yesterday.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Joya wrote: »
    never sista! neva!!! :eek:
    welcome to the barrys club (includes meself and sephers afaik .d))

We have Barry kids in the Lair?

billie.jpg

:P:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I can confirm its coffee time :cool:

Also Barry's tea rules for life :pac: :D

:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Angron, it really sounds like you need a few weeks in a remote log cabin with dogs, Internet and no feckin people..

Lashing rain on my way to work me no umbrella still happy days for true Irish at heart :d)

M totally wet btw but its ok :D

Delirium wrote: »
    We have Barry kids in the Lair?

billie.jpg

:P:P

We do! Although I'm kinda undecided now :p

• Advertisement

\o/

:P:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Good morning one and all :-)

I survived my interview, think I did Ok. Hurrah :-)

Good morning one and all :-)

Good woman!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wednesday is group day so I'm up for hours yet. However because I was in bad form yesterday gf is going to mind me after.
    Aww :o
    Well done ATC!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeah ATC :D

are those the Billie Barry kids Shane?

We do! Although I'm kinda undecided now :p

:eek:

traitor :mad:

:P :D

:eek:

traitor :mad:

:P :D

But they had cookies! And nuts!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone today?

but we have barry's tea lol

cookies and nuts can't make it up pers :pac:

but we have barry's tea lol

cookies and nuts can't make it up pers :pac:

This is quite the conundrum I must say :p

• Advertisement

How's everyone today?

Hey Paws. All well here. Walking through Dublin. Wet and mild out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We have strawberry jellies :cool:

I'm alone in the office and yes i loUve that, hope it stays this way all day :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

That's cause your tea tastes like muck Seph and you need them :P

I love how it can be 20 degrees of melty heat one day and then pissing rain the next in this wonderful country of ours.

That's cause your tea tastes like muck Seph and you need them :P

Well I never :mad:

Dont listen too this fella now at all its not true :D

I love how it can be 20 degrees of melty heat one day and then pissing rain the next in this wonderful country of ours.

you most of the time do not need to wait for a day to experience that shimi :D

ps. ill ignore your other statement cause you obviously "do not know what you are doing" :d))

I think the main thing I don't like about tea is people acting like I'm insane for not liking it. That, or getting "Oh you just haven't found a tea you like yet!". Sod off, you don't tell vegetarians they've not found the right meat for them yet, same principle here.

Angron wrote: »
    I think the main thing I don't like about tea is people acting like I'm insane for not liking it. That, or getting "Oh you just haven't found a tea you like yet!". Sod off, you don't tell vegetarians they've not found the right meat for them yet, same principle here.

I'll neva tell you that so no worries, I haven't been drinking tea until I came to Ireland, unless I was sick and even then it was like, do I really have to :d))

Angron wrote: »

Dont mind them.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've never gotten it here, but it's happened too bloody often out in the non-online world. I'm blaming the rise in popularity of the fruity style teas.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement